🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

With so many children you might as well do the opposite and have them pull you lol

4 Likes

Fucking Sweet :star_struck:
How much would that cost?
For that print case :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Messaged you elsewhere :eyes:

3 Likes

@IDEA are you selling these?
I weigh 13 stone will be OK?

5 Likes

Nice work, what’s the height?

4 Likes

A bit higher than normal today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

38mm

1 Like

I think it will be OK, some guys do that kind of thing with my brackets :slight_smile:

200553020_300946895013687_403287155568821758_n

8 Likes

Is the material ally? How much are they? I’m in the uk any. Chance of a Few Pics thanks

Had my best day ever 10 miles.
Only thrown off. Once then snap then my remote jumped out my pocket

1 Like

Price of 2 brackets is $180

I sent you more information in a private message

1 Like

@DRI when are you going to get my more xenigotchis in? I’m out of room with wanting to also use Davega

4 Likes

Building up another batch as we speak, have been trying to get a good number built up for our public beta launch. Shoot me a PM; I’ll shoot you an invoice with whatever you need.

2 Likes

Just curious but what’s the advantage of using both? I thought the davega can also do logging but I haven’t looked into a detailed comparison between logging/data displaying options

@DerelictRobot

So the phillips head fasteners will be swapped out for allen/hex head in the final version? :thinking:

1 Like

I NEED INFO

ABOUT THESE

Mainly whats the cheapest of both lmao but I want to know everything

3 Likes

Im going to post more details about the upcoming iRemote soon, it is probably worlds first and only automotive grade CAN based remote on the market (can be used with UART as well if absolutely necessary).

Instantaneous response to multi vescs setups thanks to direct CAN messaging, eliminating forwarding delays. I’m currently benchmarking it and that thing is impressing me everyday :grinning:

Not to mention a very sleek and intuitive UI design and super accurate and responsive throttle response.

Like the Vesc, it is running FreeRTOS and fully writen in C/C++ using ESPIDF, coded with care and performance in mind. (ZERO Arduino code inside).

More coming soon.

23 Likes

better get it ™ before anybody else does :shushing_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to the club. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I have got dibs on it, i hope its enough.

Nice :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

6 Likes