šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Timestamp

The US also has a music road (several?) But they seem to be badly tuned lol.

5 Likes

i have seen the video a bunch, and i did not realize he had snapped his leg.

that is fucking brutal.

and horrifying.

i am fully padded, when i ride, but i can see myself trying to do that dance instead of just divingā€¦

holy bananas

4 Likes

Mmmm ?

1 Like

Thatā€™s going to be so cool, I canā€™t wait to see the finished ride, keep us posted on the build process.

1 Like

Check out the video thread

3 Likes

Depending on down time it may be possible not too. All depends on how he chooses to spend him time, on average it takes like 3 weeks of no lifting for muscle to begin to weaken, he can probably avoid that in his upper body just doing light dumbell stuff. Gonna be hard on his legs but that is just what happens ha

1 Like

That is really cool, I just think taking the lean to turn out would ruin my riding experience, thatā€™s so much fun.

2 Likes

Yeah this 100%. Exactly why I canā€™t enjoy the one wheels.

1 Like

i tried to like the OW and i do think its cool too but same, i cant get on the swivel ride to turn.

2 Likes

Had a look around and couldnā€™t see if this was answered already. Is that a LTT BMS attached to the breakout harness or whereā€™s just the BMS from? Also, you mentioned the 4x88Wh setup is OK on planes, have you traveled with it yourself? Iā€™m looking into bringing a board with me to see some cool places when Iā€™m vaccinated and looks like weā€™re in the same rough part of the world

Edit: Also is the BMS configurable to stop charging at 4.15 or do you just do it manually? You mentioned keeping them between 3.6-4.15 and the ESC cutoff seems easy but not sure about the charging

Super unfortunate accident. You have like a split second to react. I think at that moment you know in the back of your mind knee sliding is not an option because thatā€™ll probably lead to broken knee caps. With kneepads and some practice knee slides you might develop that muscle memory, more reason to practice that. Even then you could still make the wrong decision trying to run it off. Dangerous sport.

1 Like

shipped with DHL ??

4 Likes

Yeah

4 Likes

trampa shipping times make them hard to hate

4 Likes

@frame okay youā€™re right you pay the price for Fancy shipping and smooth operation and itā€™s worth it when you get 2 day shipping xD

DHL shipping* Trampa do pack up and ship the orders fast

2 Likes

which they do faster consistently more than any esk8 company Iā€™ve bought from - which is a lot

defending trampa is not a hill Iā€™m willing to die on but it is commendable

4 Likes

They know how to keep their inventory straight. Iā€™ve never experienced something out of stock that says in stock. They have someone there that knows e-commerce logistics I can tell.

@Trampa tell them I said keep up the great work.

5 Likes

I donā€™t think there is anything more to add to that

3 Likes

i know DHL has refine and streamline their whole operation already many years ago, thatā€™s why everything is fast af, but it comes with higher cost for everyone :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Shame about the e-commerce aesthetics though :sweat_smile: (no hate Trampa, I just want to gift you a squarespace subscription or something)

4 Likes