šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

most of the ā€œscienceā€ has been covered in the

thread :call_me_hand:t4: :+1:t4: :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

that battery gauge tho :smiley:

Where did you get the shredlights from?

3 Likes

A very unfriendly but professional ebay kleinanzeigen seller :slight_smile:
Messed it up a littleā€¦ I expected ShredLights SL200s, didnt know there are regular unnamed onesā€¦
Got them for like 60ā‚¬ new with four sets of two mounts i could choose from

did he at least say they are normal ones but you were a sleepy head or did he do false advertising like the guy you bought 8 screws from but only shipped 7.

1 Like

My bad in this case :slight_smile: No false advertisements were made!
Heres the offer:
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/longboard-skateboard-helm-beleuchtung-shredlights-neu-ovp-/1399164416-230-1745
Btw the screw guy was actually a girl

1 Like

Is that a cnc controller?

1 Like

haha awesome did you order a while ago too? The only thing i donā€™t like about it so far is the like sizzling / buzzing sound when Iā€™m using my soldering iron with it

Iā€™m hoping itā€™s not boiling solder in there, should probably open it and see what it is

2 Likes

yeah i picked up a pair as soon as @mishrasubhransu posted about it. Pretty nice feeling once its all closed up. Lowkey thought they were doa when the button didnā€™t do anything after putting the cells in. Didnā€™t realize you have to ā€œchargeā€ it to turn it on. Also i tried charging it with my macbook, but i think its trying to charge the macbook instead of charge from it :thinking:
Are you running something like a ts80 off it? I want to make an adapter for my ts100, but the 12v might be too low.

2 Likes

HAHA ya same bro i kept pressing the buttons and I was like wtf y u no turn on

It worked after I charged both of them, itā€™s nice they actually take fast charge in too so they donā€™t take forever to charge up. Ya it was probably trying to charge your mac haha

Yep running my TS-80 off of it. seems like about 10% per 15 mins of run time with my 20r cells

1 Like

OOOooooopsā€¦

the 90kv open maytechs?

1 Like

Sealed, and rated for 20S by the Maytech engineers. I bought a batch of these so some early adoptors of the stormcore 100Ds / 100Ss would have something to work with. Itā€™s a standard 6374 package with sensors.

10 Likes

Hell yeah man, Iā€™m doing the same for my sonā€™s go kart right now.

shopping

24v though, things gonna be popping wheelies.

3 Likes

Nnnnaaauuuceee!! :grin::grin:

I wish I could do that at this point, my daughter just either taps the gas or holds it in and turns zig zags or all one direction, basically having just turned 3 she doesnā€™t know how to drive yet lol.

2 Likes

I remember those days haha. Upgrading the 1wd power wheels is tricky because it burns out and pulls to one side every time they start from a stop. I wish his Mario kart had a knockout for a second motor. I ended up cutting bike tires and screwing them to the plastic wheels for better traction.

2 Likes

Sorryā€¦

Iā€™m doing this same thing with spim08 cells. Spill the beans, all of them everywhere please.

2 Likes

Dang those pcb packs !

3 Likes

I see some 15s4p goodness there @DerelictRobot

1 Like

Yes, still a work in progress but im getting closer to finishing it :love_you_gesture:

1 Like