šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

If you donā€™t understand, own one youā€™ll never, Lacroix ?

14 Likes

What are you currently using for covering the deck?

1 Like

Looks like harley davidson designed that shirt for lacroix, surely that is homemade.

3 Likes

I should make one that says butt plug instead of lacroixšŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Signwriters vinyl

1 Like

Looks artsy :slight_smile:
Is that outer contour a silicone thing? What is the purpose of that?

Itā€™s a bead of silicone to act as a dam for the silicone that I will be pouring over it tomorrow and the coming days.

2 Likes

If you wanna follow in detail, i post most of my shenanigans in my workshop thread

4 Likes

hmm seems that could easily be picked up local for me

2 Likes

Love those 6ā€™ā€™ nylon tires :wink: which ones are those hangers?

1 Like

:slight_smile: I never noticed they said Nylon on the sidewall !! They definitely feel like rubber :joy:

The hangers are basic TB 218 (caliber clones). Today was just a ā€˜put togetherā€™ day to see if stuff fitted/lights worked and I still need to connect drivetrain electrics.

1 Like

They definitely feel amazingly soft :slight_smile:
Those hubs need quite longs axles, cool that you managed to fit them in.

1 Like

yeah they are right on the limit. Needed to make some 5mm spacers (ground down some 8mm ones) to get the fit right.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t that delivered directly to Renee?

2 Likes

It was, yes.

But sheā€™s busy working while Iā€™m handling our meme department.

The cutout for the LEDs is killing me :joy:

4 Likes

Well of course. How else would you see them? Itā€™s not like you can remove the logo

3 Likes

What material did you use on those ? Have you tried jumping on the board to stress test it, many attemps of these kinds of brackets bent

1 Like

Why donā€™t use something like a copper bus bar? You could also spot weld nickel to it. Because it looks like a possible fire hazard :smiley:

1 Like

Background photo credit to @pdscunha

3 Likes

This looks great! Iā€™d definitely pick up a copy before boarding my flight to PDX

4 Likes