🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Do ittt. SOSO worth it. And if you do it and then decide you don’t want it I’ll buy it off you =)

If only it was a real magazine :pensive:, just made the cover for a graphic design class

3 Likes

Thank you @glyphiks @MysticalDork @b264 for your help

3 Likes

I prefer the smaller hand-squeezable containers, but that’s definitely the good stuff

4 Likes

Black is just better :smirk:

1 Like

I prefer clear because if you ever need to work on something, you can cut into it and see what’s under the surface.

If I used it on the exterior, I’d probably like black, but I don’t use it externally, I use epoxy for that.

3 Likes

Smells like nail polish not vinegar. Is it okay that some got on the terminals?

1 Like

What in the ClockWork Orange is This? :wink:

They are made from 2017A alu. Yes I did jump on the board to the point of hurting my foot but that’s not a real test of any kind for me. I saw that @dani (if I’m not mistaken) had one failed try and no others. For the summer the are going to be 4 of those boards tested and I’m thinking of some kind of destruction test and that should show me a weak spot.

2 Likes

How does one aquire a M1 with a motor ??

2 Likes

They will be on the site very soon but they’re technically ready to ship

5 Likes

Do you know what is soon too ? Payday XD do you have a price for them ?

Motors are $110.

There are so many configurations that I can’t give a price without details. :eyes:

Next week for AT drives. The street ones are ready now.

1 Like

That is gonna be a sexy build man. Printed enclosure?

6 Likes

Is that a sender or you
Gorgeous :star_struck:

2 Likes

Lol, sender would be much better! It’s, air brushed, and my epoxy skills are, let’s say, still in the learning phase🙃

3 Likes

Yes. I would also like to know more about this top box @ShutterShock

3 Likes

Yep it’s printed! I think I’ll make a build thread for this mountainboard soon.

The enclosure is all pla right now but I have nylon that I intend to utilize. It’s quite strong now as it is.

The lid and base attach to the walls with very strong heat inserts, by spreading out the screws, it helps make them sheer walls, strengthening the base and lid. The base has an X as well for increased strength

I custom designed it for this build, as I will with the esc enclosure. It can fit up to 12s8p of P42a with a bms

4 Likes

Cool. How will you fix the battery enclosure to the deck?

Damn dude, I want it :eyes::eyes: good stuff.

2 Likes