šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

OK thanks for your great explanation, 13 EUR is not that bad finally

Really nice work Taras :star_struck:
I wanna see some videos now donā€™t fall :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

WHY, that looks like too much effort :joy:

I also had one parcel that took 8 Weeksā€¦ I think in the beginning they had warehouses full of boxes and that pile needed some time to get through customs. Now things are pretty smooth again.
Brexit and Covid B1.1.7 in one hit was just too much in early January. Little staff and big workload + confusion add up to big delays. Currently we can get products to our customers within 4-7 Days.

2 Likes

This should be a hell of a deal right?

this was sick! Canā€™t wait for the finished product!

3 Likes

Perfectly reasonable daily ride

3 Likes

damn people would stare at me with hate when I put a little 20W speaker on my board. I feel like they would be running after me with flaming pitchforks if I did this.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll have some videos of this box on a Lacroix bumping jams through the streets of DC today or tomorrow.

6 Likes

Initially got a L since my head is ~59cm, it was way too tight! The XL is perfect, TSG definitely sizes small. That Matt Blue thought :ok_hand:

@Andy87

Free ride is a term that means you are free to ride the track without restrictions of a racing class and equipment regulation. It does not mean that it is free to come and ride.
Just so you know. This event cost me thousands of dollars and the only way we can keep these races going is to charge people for the event. And just so you know I donā€™t make any money from these events. Any proceeds above the track rental go back to the racers.

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: yeah I hope you didnā€™t feel offended. It was just meant as joke as itā€™s funny to see the work free next to a price list.
Iā€˜m aware that bills need to be paid to make a race day possible and I didnā€™t meant to say that you going to do that just to get richā€¦
Track is looking amazing by the way!

6 Likes

EL wire always looks sooooo cooooool!

9 Likes

@Ukesu This board is super well done. Aesthetics on point
Howā€™s the center logo work? CNC cut rubber pad w/ el tape behind it?

1 Like

3d printed face, red (0.2mm) filament filter and EL panel :smiley:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t have guessed that was 3D printed. Great job on first/last layer and/or painting

1 Like

Hey at least you guys finally admit it. :joy:

Go nuts, itā€™s GPL.

I just enjoyed the denial and how sensitive yā€™all are every time I mention it.

4 Likes

Mate, if you wasnā€™t butthurt, you wouldnā€™t keep bringing it up.

1 Like

If I didnā€™t get a defensive reaction and further denial each time I brought it up, I wouldnā€™t have a reason to poke that bear.

Were they planning on open sourcing their remote as well? They did Copy-Paste a GPL project after all
:kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Kind of looks like FlexL truck lol

Is it that or Surfrodz

1 Like