šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

9 inch mudpluggers? Do they consume significantly more than 8 inch?
@Trampa

1 Like

do i see some sort of concave pads ?

2 Likes

Yea

Also they fixed most of the website thankfully. Although some input boxes still autoclose the keyboard on mobile

2 Likes

They do not consume more, they just make you go where you did not ride before and that consumes more.

4 Likes

Well, just ordered a pair. Letā€™s see.

By the way, when trying to select the field that tells how many items to add to the cart, for the wheels page it closes instantly, but for the sensor cables page it works for some reason. Search bar seems fixed

1 Like

Dev work on mobile UI is still ongoingā€¦

3 Likes

@Savage1
Iā€™m seriously liking your stuff :star_struck:
Is there a launch coming :pray:
and other than baseplates, mounts (xthings/anti something) whatā€™s on the Herizon

5 Likes

@Savage1 id also be interested to know what machine you made that on - from those pics it looks like a tormach to me, but Iā€™m likely wrong.

3 Likes

What dc converter are you using? Any more details? Looking to build one myself

1 Like

Thanks, my brother Steve and I @RideNebula are working on a lot right now. We are still testing our hanger design. (Itā€™s solid and ready) weā€™ve only been using it on shitty cast caliber bases though. Thus Iā€™m machining precision bases, which we will make available as well soon. Launch date will be in the next couple of weeks.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a HAAS TM2

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure someone thought this was a bomb lol šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! - #5815 by jack.luis

1 Like

50mm F1.4?

Btw, I feel like I should just give you permission to post to the wallpaper thread directly :laughing: Beautiful photo! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Portugal is beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh shit a 3link Proto :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Savage1 How much such a metal blob costs, out of curiosity?

1 Like

Youā€™re absolutely right :smiley: Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH to be more precise!

Ahah, thanks for the compliment, Iā€™ll just keep posting and youā€™ll be the judge :sweat_smile:

So many little gems here and there, I just need to stop more and appreciate the little things :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

:exploding_head: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

Tempted to get a lens like that myself, but hard to justify it when I could buy another board instead :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well, just get a dog. Mine stops often and makes be build boards with low top speed, lots of torque and smart reverseā€¦

2 Likes

If thereā€™s another hobby that damaged my wallet more than ESK8, that would be photography :sweat_smile: Itā€™s very hard to justify it! I bought it almost as an excuse to eventually buy a Leica M and itā€™s like a collectible item that doesnā€™t lose much of its value.

3 Likes