Too bad we canā€™t get those separately

1 Like

I am working on it. The baseplate that is. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well thanā€¦hopefully before I buy hypertrucks :joy:

1 Like

I have a clear visor for sale if you want it

1 Like

Someone put this on a Haero Bro deck ASAP!

5 Likes

The hero we all need.

Nice background looks sick

You guys definitely have some cool pics going :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Iā€™m bringing some calipers to Walmart next time I go :joy:

Iā€™m worried that they would explode or something if actually used on a boardā€¦ they look sick tho. Imagine the tread pattern it would leave on the ground if you rode through water or dirt

3 Likes

Be careful, those tires may be missing the bead bundle entirely. If you canā€™t stick a magnet to the bead then consider not riding on them at all.

parts-of-a-tire-yokohama

5 Likes

Chances are itā€™s likely solid rubber with no belt inside. I feel like it might be a hazard to dogs if they chew through and hit the metal or nylon belt, although you never know.

3 Likes

From the pictures of dogs ripping them up in the reviews it just seems like its mostly rubber with a bit of nylon fiber in it.

1 Like

We need to convince the factory to make actual road versions on these :sunglasses:

BTW they are 10inch so kinda huge and awesome

2 Likes

Shhhh china has secret plans. Youā€™re gonna be amazed

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a ā€œfuck meā€ moment if I have ever seen one. Been there done that. Good luck! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from [:framed_picture: Pictures and Nothing Else!](šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else! - #5807 by brown5tick

@brown5tick Yes, that is a hub motor :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Mellows what ever happen to that company :thinking:

1 Like

Did you build the skateboard shelf :star_struck: ?
And nice collection :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Yup :smiley:

2 Likes

Damn man I feel your pain. I hate this motor itā€™s the worst Iā€™ve ever had.
If you thinking about to fix this motor then forget it, save time and throw it away!
I re-glued the shaft 3 times, used different bolts, changed bearings and spent a lot of time to fix it. I gave up because it makes no sense and the shafts keep moving.

2 Likes