Glad you re alive, bro. 
Sounds like a real nightmare. MFers everywhere.
Just MFers.
3 Likes
That’s a nice looking caliper you got there.
4 Likes
Ahah, it’s one by Tacklife.
2 Likes
And you told me you don’t use belts ![]()
Fucking Tacklife, i swear they make a (seemingly decent) knockoff of every product on Amazon
2 Likes
2 Likes
A mildly molested LY dropcarve 38.
In retrospect, an unnecessarily high amount of work to make this happen, but eh
2 Likes
Yes it’s really tight but I have faith in you 
1 Like
I appreciate that @Nacho Libre. You always were my favorite Jack Black. 
2 Likes

My beloved ChooChoo take care and behave properly on @Ace hands! ![]()
6 Likes
that’s what she said!
1 Like
If its not tight, you re wasting space

1 Like

4 Likes
What the hell is it? ![]()
4 Likes
I’d guess a mountainboard adapter to use with trailers?
5 Likes
GPS says 69. Nice
13 Likes

12 Likes
Looks like you could diy something like this from a bicycle headtube
1 Like


