šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

@BenjaminF you forgot my sticker when you sent me a battery lol :pleading_face::pleading_face:

5 Likes

I guess that means youā€™re just going to have to buy another battery now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Or just a sticker. Ill be selling them loose on my website when they arrive. PM me and Iā€™ll send you one for the cost of shipping :wink:)

7 Likes

I was just kidding I just started my new build so I will just wait till I get a new battery :grin:

3 Likes

u need an oil slick version, so i can slap that on my car to pretend its an EV :joy:

2 Likes

Dude, my roommate told me literally exactly the same thing yesterday. What an interesting coincidence :face_with_monocle:

@Itsmedant got any oil slick vinyl?

2 Likes

what u talking about man, thatā€™s what i told u yesterday :rofl: im just here pretending i donā€™t live with u :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Heā€™s saving that pregnancy test for your order :rofl:

3 Likes

Hahaha I saw the stick in the background, I just wasnā€™t gonna comment :rofl:

3 Likes

Not at the moment, but I found some recently I want to try!

1slick 2slick
These 2 seem promising.

2 Likes

The first one looks :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a whooooole pack of oil slick vinyls.

But now Iā€™m too offended that you didnā€™t think of me when discussing oil slick and vinyl :triumph:

6 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else/30415/5649?u=eretron

@3DServisas

My order is SAS1375. is this how it will look like? Itā€™s beyond beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I send tomorrow :smiley:

3 Likes

So very clean :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thereā€™s new BDE in town.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll vinyl your dick for breakfast.

6 Likes

One can only hope!

3 Likes

Pls check solder joints ty

Also these were so tiny I had to use my phone and zoom in and look from my screen to see properly

5 Likes

Spill the beans whatā€™s the new build :star_struck:

1 Like