šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

@glyphiks if I had Esk8 enemies, I wouldnā€™t wish that soldering task on them. :+1:

7 Likes

Close! Itā€™s the 35

Looks amazing tbh, and no I have installed an analogue system at the moment, see how I get on with it. Iā€™m hoping this can add a new tool into my camera bag

3 Likes

9 Likes

@Athrx Got a little interference there, eh

1 Like

If muffled the drives nicely, problem was bearing and some rain few days ago

Looks like your motor shaft is too long

Edit: wellā€¦ not anymore

1 Like

They negociated the space within the first 3-4 turns, i sanded the rest after. They have completely different issues

1 Like

Like what?

1 Like

Hey handsome where do you find these beauties? The angled insert rings I mean. Btw is it flat or curved surface?

I sell them on my shop as bolt sets but you can import them yourself from China too.

2 Likes

Parts not true to center, making wobble noises, collar bearings last 2 weeks tops

2 Likes

iflight 35 :+1: it flew great today. surprised how well it held its self for a smaller quad, felt much more like a 5" than a cine-whoop to fly. Think @Lee_Wright got some nice video with it today

2 Likes

@Lee_Wright is that a evo :star_struck: and what motors and battery set up :call_me_hand: and did @BigBen make the enclosure? super clean build :star_struck:

7 Likes

Motors look like maytechs but that enclosure is definitely something I have not seen :thinking:

1 Like

Love the shots ! Do you know if these V7 mounts can have idlers ?

2 Likes

Yes they are the thick V7s :call_me_hand: idk about idlers @Taraskasyanyuk is the new torqueboards rep :rofl:

Or @Skyart Might know :thinking:

3 Likes

Itā€™s my single stack evo enclosure.
The guy wanted a low profile light (ish) street build.
So it has a 12s4p 30q battery. Maytech motors that incidentally do not fit the TB mounts without a little shim plate. The mounts face for receiving the motors has a chamfer that means any motor with a shoulder wonā€™t fit. I think the plates do have holes for idlers from memory.

2 Likes

Yes! Iā€™ve seen idlers on them and there are holes for them.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s incredible, have you ran DJI FPV before? Iā€™m thinking of going it and building a Toothbrick quad

Oh, i saw bardwelā€™s review last week.
But do you really need such big prop guards ?
I donā€™t get this trend much

1 Like