šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Ya hit that sweetspot perfectly :ok_hand: Nice work!
Should slap a MBS sticker on the doors next time.

1 Like

Definitely bringing some more with me next time. That might be a Sean face worthy place. It was so much fun.

9 Likes

Is this for a welder?

2 Likes

@ProfoundMagician yes those are inrunner.
Was just the first ride. Itā€™s lovely. Just need to get some in the right kV.
Those are 360kV and they are nice for carving, but with 9ā€œ and 1:5 gearing itā€˜s just not enough torque for me.

And the free roll :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@Andy87 Iā€™m sorry but I gotta do it.

Early spring for me!!!

2 Likes

Wait, what? Certainly those are Ā°C numbers, but it says Ā°F at the top?

Itā€™s been unseasonably warm here recently also, after a massively huge arctic blast for a few weeks.

2 Likes

Yeap same for my parents place. They already started summer season, no Spring needed anymore :joy:
Honestly I canā€™t complain. Wasnā€™t too much cold yesterday either. 4 degree C and sunny. I can live with it. Just that shit of sand and salt on the street needs to be gone. Hate to ride in it. Just fucks up everything.

3 Likes

DiY battery back up to fight against public safety power shut offs :sweat_smile: we are anticipating a crazy fire season this winter, so a friend of mine got a 5kw inverter and I am building him a battery to power it

5 Likes

When I had my house in the 'burbs, I had the refrigerator, the modem and router, and a cell phone charger on a 1500W inverter.

But here downtown the power never has gone out, ever, the whole time since I moved.

6 Likes

Nice and smooth! That must have been so satisfying.

4 Likes

Thank you! After doing it 10 times, it was very nice to land that. Ended up clearing it 3 times before I left and I am sooooore today.

3 Likes

I see you are taking tips from that other awesome Czech company!

2 Likes

Maybe I should watermark them with #jasonisacunt

6 Likes

Exactly! Iā€™m essentially trying to make it a part of the Czech folklore. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Keeping enough Haribo bears on hand is quite challenging though. 3 packs are already missing and thatā€™s just one day in the office. :sweat_smile: :innocent:

8 Likes

I see you stopped to check out Bethesda Fountainā€¦gorgeous spot. :slightly_smiling_face:
Bow Bridge too.

1 Like

Lol I took it to the edge, I donā€™t ride these things on gravel

I have the best commute to office though, I ride through CP everyday, just no full loops unless weather is decent

3 Likes

I love the big turns, and smooth road, at the north end. The views there are great too. But I try to get out before the sun appears over the East Sideā€¦too crowded!

1 Like

What enclosure are you using?

2 Likes

Stock, thatā€™s the one the Arc originally shipped with but itā€™s simple enough you could probably clone and print. f you wanted to do something similar.

3 Likes

OOOooo

Thatā€™s like twice as many things to mess up!!

3 Likes