šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Details soon!

3 Likes

Either you live very close to me or thereā€™s another Newark on the east coast not in NJ

Edit: Delaware, duh :man_facepalming:

Hi
Just see this sorry
I add foam on the palm
Appreciate the feedback will look to it
The gloves will be here by Thursday
For the launch of the website the clothes are 10% discount

3 Likes

Lmao, Newark DE is the better Newark

1 Like

Not knowing anything about Newark, Delaware, iā€™d 100% agree

1 Like

Any details you can share on those hubs and wheels pretty please?

Wait how?

I told you, heā€™s my buddy lol

I got to take it out and it is FAST. Really stable at high speed with its long wheel base.

2 Likes

Dang haha lucky

1 Like

Keep an eye out for the Vendor thread. Thereā€™s some new new stuff in this board.

2 Likes

What is the wheelbase, truck bolt center to closest truck bolt center?

1 Like

I didnā€™t measure it but if you look at my pic my deck is 40" long. Iā€™m going to help him with the thread when he finalizes some details.

2 Likes

soon ā„¢ :yawning_face:

3 Likes

And soon=

Sorry to bore you, we have spent time testing and iterating. We are on V3 of the design and V2 of the kingpins. We have made sure they are right before we release them and we are there now.

5 Likes

What I donā€™t get about that design is that without a pivot, thereā€™ll be a shearing force across the kingpins as you add weight. Doesnā€™t that interfere with the dynamics?

I mean, I gather it doesnā€™t. I just canā€™t get my head around it. I remember Jenso did something like that once as well, didnā€™t he?

3 Likes

No, Iā€™m sorry :blush: Iā€™m just the most impatient asshole.
Itā€™s nice you guys make sure you launch the correct product, first time.

2 Likes

All will be revealed soon dude, just have some patience with us whilst we get this final stage done. But hereā€™s a spoiler - I believe nothing on the market comes anywhere near these for comfort, stability, adjustability and performance.

@wapkoen - no worries dude, nobody is as keen as we are to get these released.

6 Likes

Sold! Chequeā€™s in the post.

2 Likes

Will have the proper unveiling on Thursday with all info for board and rims

10 Likes