🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yep its a flux.

Making a single stack 21700.

Will fit 12s5p into 3 compartments, or 16s5p into the 4 compartments, or whatever fucked up masochistic shit you wanna do with p configs other than sets of 5.

It’s not an enclosure yet. This is just a buck. Made out of MDF, from the buck I will make a female mould out of fibreglass, and then from the mould I will be able to produce enclosures out of fibreglass.

Yes. It is fucking difficult to make :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

X was the the guy who was showing up to group rides back in 2016/2017 with boards we didn’t even know could be made. There’s this straight behind UPS we all used to fly down, I still remember having this fastest boosted there and thinking I’m gunna fly by these fools (lol I know) and then here comes X … He’s been working on Legendary (his production board) for a bit now it’s quite nice. And fast, and has boat loads of range guy does it right. We’ll get him to make a vendor corner soon :metal:t2:

4 Likes

i was thinking why is there a chair mounted to the deck for a whole 10s :rofl:

2 Likes

Hm ya well… Apple.

2 Likes

Whoa! What’s that? I smell competition. :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

Why do you have a 2nd bolt-on pulley if you only have 1 motor?

And what is that screen solution? Custom Davega? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey now, I’ve had 2 pulleys on a single drive before

1 Like

haha same!

1 Like

Yeah, two of my single drives have a pulley on each rear wheel so I can change up the ratio just by switching wheels and belts. The difference between 18 and 24 mph on a short board is pretty massive.

5 Likes

:eyes: damn thats genius

5 Likes

1 Like

@glyphiks Al we’ve got to get you into silicone molds. This would be so much easier you. Lol.

2 Likes

I have liguid silicone here… but i guess i would need brush on silicone?

1 Like

Apex customs secret inline kingpin trucks? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I prefer clear so if you ever have to cut it off you can see inside to not cut other stuff.

1 Like

I always used clear but just grabbed a tube of this for cheap, I’m sure I can find a good use for the black. The clear isn’t even very clear anyways…

1 Like

@BillGordon @TheBoardGarage

Is it normal for the screen to alternate between the temperature and ERROR while heating up and the temperature reading to fluctuate wildly also while heating up?

3 Likes

Yup. Mine does that.

3 Likes
2 Likes