šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I fuck with jack ma lol I bet he was. dude is smart. or at the very least savvy

3 Likes

sure he is, or else he wonā€™t be at where he is right now. iā€™ve only had the chance to talk to him simply because im one of his sonā€™s friends :joy: i didnā€™t even know he is such a big deal back in the days, thought he was just a random parent visiting

3 Likes

Meanwhile none of my friends are worth kidnapping and ransomedā€¦ what am I saying, I dont have IRL friends anyways :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

lmfao IRL friends are over rated internet friends are forever

like zero of my drinking buddies know why theres drama when using VESC vs ESC and it hurts some times

4 Likes

True that, I try to chat about the drama here with my only friend (wife) and its disappointing to say the least

3 Likes

donā€™t get me started my girl wonā€™t even get on an ebike let alone talk to me about esk8 drama

2 Likes

thing is, u would have never guessed that Jerry Ma (Jack Maā€™s son) is related to Jack Ma, because they donā€™t look alike. think of it this way, Jack Ma looks like a little short alien right? then Jerry Ma looks like a regular size asian dude with cat face :joy: they look nothing similar

2 Likes

Iā€™d ride one of your tipos fo sure

That came out really bad, I know

2 Likes

edit - fucking gifs you know what it is

Iā€™m down to 1 :sob:

2 Likes

:cry:

I bet even if you get paid after kidnapping someone like that, there wonā€™t be a place on earth where you could hide. I like living even if its shit.

1 Like

everyone has the same reaction when i say that :man_shrugging:t2: i mean, look at photos of him

nah bro, there is no if in this case :rofl: u r a dead man walking when u think about kidnapping him

2 Likes

As a white dude i feel bad laughing at this but its true

2 Likes

told ya :rofl:

2 Likes

I feel like someone is obligated to post a picture of Zuckerberg and how heā€™s also an alien

3 Likes

hold my beer brb

getting more robo vibes but Iā€™m here for it

MOAR

its alien this time :rofl:

7 Likes

picatinny light mount? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

please make it so!

1 Like

For anyone who needs ESC repair, I had a killer experience dealing with the Wizard. Sent my Flip singles for resistor upgrade (still work great), had my canbus-blown Focbox fixed (no longer have), and had a new MicroUSB port added to my FSESC 6.6 dual (still sound.) Even though it wasnā€™t part of the deal, he cleaned up some of my shitty phase soldering as well.

Will be hopefully sending some neoBOXES his way soon.

15 Likes

Definitely the man with some serious skills. And super easy to deal with. And if you owe him money he wonā€™t kick your ass yet.

5 Likes

Please pay him, Cris. You have all that ā€œRumpRanger27ā€ OnlyFans cash.

7 Likes