🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

its common deck from eshop, nothing special, 40"x9,5"

1 Like

Nope

hehe, I feel the pain of your thumb :smiley:

yeah, the saw blade got loose from the saw and I feel with my weight onto the blade :smiley: got through the skin and part of the tendom. few stitches here and there, two weeks without riding and lots of curse words while typing on keyboard :smiley:

yesterday evening was fun right after the stitching :smiley: I was unsure if I’ll ever feel the finger or not :smiley:

2 Likes

Then what?

1 Like

That pic looks like the cylinders they use in fancy restaurants to make portions of food perfectly round… He might be moving away from esk8

2 Likes

Lovely family portrait of @glyphiks and the wife! I didnt know that Al wears a green hat though :wink:

8 Likes

Looks like a terrorist bomb

3 Likes

dam you’re louder !! :stuck_out_tongue:

Love it ! Enjoy !! Good rides !!!

4 Likes

:black_heart::yellow_heart::heart:

#fuckaustraliaday

images - 2021-01-26T135127.196

5 Likes

tenor (66)

Grinch what’s not to like a day off to drink beer and bbq. Happy Invasion Day…

1 Like

Not about to get into a political discussion on a skateboard forum.

I drink beer and bbq every day :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I also don’t care for it, I love your style. Politics can get fucked. Once I sober up missus and I are going for a 30k ride beach side.

2 Likes

Amen

4 Likes

Thats unAustralian.

4 Likes

In the words of NOFX don’t drink and drive you might spill your beer. Words to live by.

Ahah found it.

1 Like

LoL I’ve never seen white 10AWG used in a build.

3 Likes

Torque delivery!!! The farmers here in the corn belt love it.
Uses 20, 25mm female-female threaded standoffs. Drilled out 10 of em to 4 mm because i wanted threaded nuts for my 65 mm m4 bolts(stock bolts on outer hub) and 70t sprocket. 11 t on the motor for 6.36.

Idea came from kami juin on youtube!

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes, especially since I specifically asked for yellow and yellow.

2 Likes