šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

cheers
that picture doesnt look good though

1 Like

yeah I think for our purposes I would stick by hand unless you made something super good like in the video I linked

1 Like

yeah its not that bad by hand just repetitive and a bit boring

1 Like

haha I had to double weld a 12S8P youā€™re telling me

made me put the other two 12S8Ps on hold until Iā€™m more set up but then everything just stayed a mess

1 Like

the actual welding only takes an hour or two
the fishpaper and soldering is the hard bit

did a 12s6p and did like 1k welds in it somehow

1 Like

its my birthday lol

9 Likes

Cheers man, happy birthday. Smoke a joint or some shit for me.

5 Likes

Guess that makes 2 joints now. Happy birthday duder.

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Same issue got 2 builds one just needs a drive train the other a deck and then Iā€™m finished both

1 Like

@Riako

Canā€™t wait to hear that :love_you_gesture: :star_struck:

https://images.app.goo.gl/eSzrSgHrmQF9VYkv6

Ɖdit : oops it looks like gif didnt workā€¦

a bit late but here: (I love it)

3 Likes

That thing sounds insane man :grinning:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s me wishing my smartwatch ran Android wear, but here we are with Tizen, thanks no thanks Samsung lol

5 Likes

Hey quick question what watch do you have because I had a s2 classic and galaxy watch 46mm and on both of them the spinning dial fell off

1 Like

Galaxy Watch 46, no issues with it

1 Like

i also had the galaxy watch 46mm, and literally 2 days ago got the galaxy watch 3 45mm, both are running fine

2 Likes

I love it overall but I wish that it had android wear

Back when I was looking, I ALLLMOST got a fossil just because of android wear

Not having maps support on my watch is really annoying

4 Likes

i wonā€™t complain about the watch since i got both as a present. but yea, if they use the wear os, it would have more ā€œappsā€ and support for different features. too bad samsung like their own shitty OS a bit too much.

the only ā€œspyā€ feature that i like is that, the sound recording function works without connecting to the phone, and i love to use peopleā€™s word against them when they start pointing fingers :rofl:

3 Likes

If you expect your watch to be, well, a watch, with a few more extras, tizen does really well and itā€™s completely de-googled, so from a privacy standpoint 5 stars.

Keep in mind that the api for tizen is readily available, google just wonā€™t touch it because thereā€™s no money/data to gain and no one else can really make the google apps.

With all that said, considering samsungā€™s latest innovations in removing features, iā€™m not buying anything that says samsung on it for a good while

Lol Iā€™m preordering an S21 Ultra within the week, love my S10+ and this is a big upgrade

Yeah if you want it to be a watch Tizen is good, but I liked my google features that my moto 360 had back in the day and I kind of miss them. I agree, I doubt that google would touch it either

1 Like