🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

That is such and awesome board right there

5 Likes

Are tshirts included in all orders? And stickers?

4 Likes

Show them insides gal

2 Likes

It’s not electrified yet😂 I’m working on it!

4 Likes

What wheelsize and motors are these? @kubbur need some this size for a project :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I dont remember exact numbers but if i remember correctly the wheels are 20” x 4” and the motors are 1500w each, i can try to find a link if you want

2 Likes

Exactly what I am after. Would appreciate a link if you can find it :+1:

What flights?

1 Like

Flights?

Airline safe …not relevant ATM…

I actually work at an international airport. Flights are still flying everyday man.

Hey brother. Don’t judge. It was The display that got me to pay the extra $69 for it :rofl:

2 Likes

it’s a nice display

1 Like

But for $70! still questionable lol.

2 Likes

Im gonna need me one of them shirts Andrew

3 Likes

where is your mboards enclosure?

1 Like

Here sadly, because our local polish handworkers said they’d get it done for me, but probably forgot due to much cigarettes and alcohol lol.
I don’t have this tool thing to drill a certain amount like 2cm into the deck (how’s that stopper called?) and I don’t have the faith in my self that I’ll be able to do it by hand…
So I’ll remind the handworkers and wait for them to come.

Btw did you know you can hook up a keyboard to your phone and it works?

2 Likes

bruh those are some shitty inserts, mostly used in plastic not wood, or do they go in the enclosure

1 Like

Black screws and golden inserts that go in the deck holes glued in with epoxy / gorilla glue

Is it bad?

threaded inserts are better, but if you pout the inserts in the top of the deck it is better than the bottom, pulling force

1 Like