🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

First pic: Alright what’s going on here?
Second pic: WTF DID HE JUST JUMP OFF A CLIFF?!?!?
Third pic: OOOH alriiight you motherfucker you scared me.

3 Likes

I actually made that trike and it flies! Zero changes necessary!!! Oh ya, i jump off of cliffs too :wink:

12 Likes

Just bare steel , wheels and it flies :exploding_head::exploding_head: man I need it! How much for it?

1 Like

This is one of the very first stealth bombers. A sur-ron would shit all over it

4 Likes

Lol. Talk to @Bavioze

Sorry I missed this. I had a sea of messages.

1 Like
16 Likes

@Bavioze could you tell me/us more about these wheels?

@surfnacho can I get a set made?

2 Likes

Jason? Is that you?

3 Likes

If you support that lying sleezeball, you are currently in the worst possible forum to do so

3 Likes

They are my design! Group buy happening in a few weeks i think. Longhairedboy should receive them one of these days (dont tell him though its a suprise)

1 Like

@MadMax the 60D is only 320$, and it has better cooling than the Unity, an antispark that won’t break, Vesc 6 hardware for smoother control and better support for features like HFI, and most importantly: good customer support

6 Likes

Could be bad support and would still be more than jp
Should simply state that if you get a problem on the unity, Jason ain’t gonna do shit unless you chargeback :rofl:

1 Like

Would you recommend buying those instead of Airpods?

I’m rocking an s9+ right now, but switching to IOS soon.

Those beans look like they just fit so well.

1 Like

YES! Great design, really love the look! Count me in.

1 Like

Man. That’s 100% personal choice

I have both AirPods Pro and these.
They both have their cons and pros

Honestly I feel like the rubber ear piece on the AirPods helps improve sound quality by a lot but I also like the clean looks of the galaxy buds.

IF you don’t mind the little stem sticking out of ears and want better sound quality with noise cancellation go with AirPods

If you want clean looks, comfortable with surprisingly secure fit Go galaxy buds

Can’t go wrong with either haha

Ps. AirPods have worked their way out of my ears while riding. Dropped one or the other one a couple of times.

Galaxy buds have never fallen out :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I will make it so that the wheel caps can be changed to lets say spinners maybe :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol :joy: … please NO. Wheel caps are good.

3 Likes

@EreTroN

Man, did you just ran over a unicorn ?

7 Likes

Im gonna do it just for fun lmao with the dollarsigns you know :rofl:

1 Like