🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Hahah, I asked him, he wont say tho :smiley:

1 Like

While we’re giving recommendations:

I have Sony’s terribly named WF-1000XM3 s, and have compared them to my brother’s airpods pro. In a nutshell:

• Airpods pro have better microphones, so they are better at active noice cancelation. Most noticable for high frequency sounds.
  • Sony’s audio is superb. The difference is night and day. However, they are heavy and will fall out of your ears if you start getting any wax buildup. It’s so bad that I now have a box of cotton swabs next to me at work :sweat_smile:

Conclusion: go with airpods if you care about features provided by the apple ecosystem or if you work in a loud environment where you want the best noise canceling possible. Go for the sonys if you just want a fantastic wireless audio experience. Nearly as good as Tin T4s, if that means anything.

1 Like

wait is the microphone on the wf-1000xm3 as bad as the microphone on the wh-1000xm3s b/c christ they are muffled asf

I’ll be honest, I haven’t tested it much (I use them with my laptop which doesn’t like them in headset mode), but I’m sure you can find some reviews online to check.

1 Like

i have the xm2 for 3 years already and wow they are still holding up. I’ve never had a piece of tech last this long. and they are so gooood.
i really want the xm4 this christmas haha

2 Likes

My condolences

3 Likes

I’ve been holding out for so long, but I will still have all my old android phones.

IOS14 really doesn’t look half bad so I’m willing to try it.

2 Likes

That’s like trying out heroin for a few days :rofl:

It’s specifically designed to make it very difficult for you to ever consider being free again.

1 Like

nop… far from that… I also suffer waiting 6 moths for a fuck remote… it’s just fun this fight… hahahah

not supporting any shit … just having fun with all of this…

calm down guys… not supporting any shit… I’m not buying any premium esc… I have my china shit already… so I was just making fun with the price difference… for the guys that want something premium they know where to get it…so keep cool… and let’s have fun with all this shit…

1 Like

What deck is that? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s a test deck of our partners. :smiley:

6 Likes

Enertion Unity is now Officially Abandonware with the former owner flinging shit at the only person who can maintain the unity fork. Dont expect Vesc FW ver 6.0 to work on the Abandonty. Nice one Jason F/Wit.

hahahaha… man… just have fun… I give a shit if Jason … Unity or lacroix… don’t sell … I already said… my stuffs are all china shit…

When the fake is better looking and better period lol

5 Likes

Fuck off shitcunt @MadMax :joy:

10 Likes

Yeah man! We are testing the prototypes, but once that is done, definitely.

We’ll make sure to let you know when we are ready for our first limited run.

1 Like

I’m gonna die from the stress

3 Likes

Have had literally the same yesterday:

Just paused the print at when there was ~1 inch of filament outside the feeder and swapped it with the new spool.

2 Likes