🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Yeah, he said this:

Without cooling they run arround 20-30Amps, with cooling the mosfets can handle 120-200A. Prob needs alot of design changes before theese numbers are achived, and going to try to make them cheaper.

I wonder if Maytech approached him / He approached Maytech or if they got the files somehow.

Pretty sure he made the project OS. saw it on the vesc forum as well

Fount it! https://vesc-project.com/node/246

1 Like

Thats the one.

Look ath that PCB. its phaaaaat.

9 Likes

super THICC

1 Like

WAP = Wide Ass PCB

10 Likes

If anyone wants to make one, pretty sure OSH park has the PCB’s ready to order. No WAP though

Mini Vesc OSH park

1 Like

OSH park doesnt do assembly though do they?
I checked with JLCPCB but it wont pass their order form since its 18mm and smt assembly is 20mm minimum. Most of the parts were in stock though so someone just needs to widen it a little in an EDA.

Hol shit. That’s not our package is it?

Hold up, let’s discuss the 30 minute boat traffic jam in that tiny channel when my board almost went into the drink.

Alternatively, I’m open to discussing my feelings as I watched someone go down at near 50 in traffic :astonished:, then hop up, looking for his flashlight… my flashlight, genuinely appreciate your concern for the light.

:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Yea wtf… that ferry ride was sketch to begin with n then the board also decided it had enough. :eyes::joy:

I’m still
Not sure what happened with your board :man_shrugging: Glad it stayed dry though. Let’s hope this weekend it doesn’t act up :penguin:

As for the flashlight when you have it to me you said you always lose it on group rides… so I was making sure that didn’t happen.

P.S thanks for attempting to fix my light :joy: the company I told them their bolts were too short and lack of threadlocker caused issues… so they sending a new one :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

:eyes: What happened here?

@ahrav
Does that mean no broken light for me :sleepy:

2 Likes

Ohhh this was the second one :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

what mounts are you using? How close are they with the venoms to touching the road? Mine are super close with @moon mounts, which are the lowest profile SR mounts I could find. Also–RKP or TKP?

1 Like

Moon carbon mounts with those @akhlut axles. I should have ground them down near the screw holes before I rode them the first time. They are shredded but still strong.

Rkp 150mm

2 Likes

do you have a build thread for this? I’m about done with mine that’s same settup as you but SR TKP. Would love to see how you’re making yours work =)

4 Likes

What hubs are these?

Muahahaha!

I’m glad you noticed :rofl::joy:

What hubs are they indeed :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Looks like an MBS Fivestar… but black! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

A man of fine taste :wink:

1 Like