šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Lol. No itā€™s gonna be actual products. Iā€™m testing nicotine pouches. Iā€™ll know immediately if itā€™s a placebo cus Iā€™m not allowed to smoke for the duration of my study

2 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for my medical exam. If the doc gives the green light, I start tonight and exit Friday night. Not too bad for 1825$

Edit: I got my green light. So in 3hrs, Iā€™m a captive man and in 5 days, Iā€™m a slightly richer man :joy:

4 Likes

Saint. Iā€™d want to be paid guuuud.

1 Like

I would go for it but the name Tuskegee keeps poppinā€™ into my head :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Iā€™m sorry that was a bad joke at a bad timeā€¦lol but I couldnā€™t resist.

2 Likes

This is exactly how it will be when I move in next July oh boy hahaha

2 Likes

Especially since big pharma are blanket protected against litigation. You literally canā€™t sue them for vaccine injury. Hopefully youā€™re not trialling Modernaā€™s vaccine @b264 buddy, because that makes use of RNA modification and is highly experimental.

8 Likes

:eyes:, what is this?

5 Likes

Mars rover!

1 Like

Lol! Love that my thread is featured lol

2 Likes

Itā€™s not them

Washington University are the folks whoā€™ve responded

2 Likes

I sense youā€™ll be in the doghouse now :rofl:

I accidentally did that in my old apartment with polyurethane wheels, put two melted spots in the carpet :open_mouth:

1 Like

lol Echo Show 5

1 Like

Are we looking at the new driver for our itty bitty 5045 and 5055 motors?

4 Likes

If it can do more than 30 A for a while maybe, or a 4WD with hubs

2 Likes

I believe I saw that ESC before on the forums, somewhere in one of the diy onewheel threads. That user said he was developing it himself. :thinking:

Edit: found it on the forbidden forum: https://electric-skateboard.builders/t/onewheel-build-guide/80129/5
Image links seem to be broken there.

1 Like

LoL 4WD 5045 direct drive would be awesome with those

On the narrowest trucks possible

4 Likes

Even 5065s get pretty warm pushing more than 30A cont through them. Iā€™d consider replacing my dual makerX go-foc duals in my 4wd board for some of theseā€¦

@b264 145mm Mini 3links with quad 5045ā€™s :open_mouth:

4 Likes

mic_drop

3 Likes

Yeah, Called mini/micro vesc or smthn, guess maytech got hand on the files :man_shrugging:

If i remember correctly he used some pretty pricy caps and thick layers on the PCB. somehow I doubt maytech did that :joy:

6 Likes