🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

The raptor shop (selling Unit-T’s) has been 100% connected to JP beyond any doubts. It’s his shop.

3 Likes

Sorry you lost me at hubs…

1 Like

@Arzamenable That ride looks dope as hell… How far did you guys go if you needed the ferry?

3 Likes

We always take the ferry :eyes::penguin:. I think we only did like 21mi ishhhhh

3 Likes

@jkoljo Did you fabricate those crossbars yourself?

1 Like

@mackann you should make your baseplates have tiled hole patterns so they can be mounted with a longer wheel base!

2 Likes

Yeah, they are made from threaded rod. I used some heat shrink to make them look nice.

4 Likes

“We just want to collect the money from the ads and nothing more. Moderate your own shit, ain’t our problem anymore”

@stratoglide dude clear your notifications

7 Likes

I just woke up, at least that’s my excuse :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No traffic, no troubles, nothing to moderate :man_shrugging:
I had a look over there today since quite a while.
Pretty much every new thread had zero or only very little comments.

2 Likes

please also charge ur phone, im having anxiety for no reason :joy:

2 Likes

Honestly even though I’d never go back there I’m still glad that the old forum is not gone forever (yet). There are still a lot of archived threads from members who are no longer active here but still have a wealth of knowledge posted on the Potter forum.

1 Like

delivery

3 Likes

I have a box for packages
And it’s noted where to deliver so they’re actually stuck coming to the house to drop at the required location

1 Like

47% will almost get me a full day! I guess screenshot etiquette demands 100% charge and no notifications :rofl:

4 Likes

47% is fine but when screenshots have less than 10% battery it drives me nuts.

2 Likes

If you’re lucky you’ll just get a placebo pill. If you’re very lucky, you’ll get a covid vaccine :smiley:

1 Like

LoL I signed up for 4 different covid vaccine trials so far and got a call back from one

Hopefully gonna be a lab rat soon

6 Likes

for how much do you think?

1 Like

I’d do it for free, so I didn’t even ask.

We can’t have a vaccine without trials.

8 Likes