🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Its a solid af unit. Well built. Apps far easier.to nav than vesc tool. An I got vesc platinum

Oh ok. Mmm. Well I got this guy here at a makerspace whos a lifelong micro processing prototype developer and he wants the design files. Do you know where to get em.

Aw helll naw

10 Likes

Hahaha.

They have never been released. They still hold value so I don’t think the designs will be available anytime soon. His best shot is to hire an expensive reverse engineering tech firm

My guy Don has already done it. He can make em and write firmware like vedder. Problem lies in orders. Its not practical to build your own esc unless your selling 5000 of them. The price point break for componentry is like 1000 units minimum.

That’s not gonna happen mate. That would require a pre-order and that’s exactly what killed enertion in the first place

1 Like

Im focused on my cambered hardwood outer veneer decks with tailights built in.

Exactly.

Im no longer focused on sales of boards directly. I have something much bigger in mind

This system could even be like a pallet jack. Stuff liions in the forks. Idk. Theres a ton of applications for the battery speed.control setup. Boards is just one avenue

And I have a lifetime of woodwork and guitar building experince. Raptors decks couldnt carry a tune in a bucket. Lol. No offense.

obviously, now than my super snug esc box is ready to receive my unity, the anti spark commited suicide, need to fix it quick or find an extra low profil antispark…

5 Likes

Super clean execution. What are the top and bottom plates made of?

1 Like

anodized aluminium, got it CNCed by a chinese prototyping compagnie,

(it’s a shame i could not work with someone of the forum, but the shipping makes it pretty expensive, and this was like 50% cheaper than the cheaper option i got)

1 Like

Willie I don’t doubt Jason‘s involvement where was it proven that these were left over ec returns and not a new batch? Did I miss a tear down where the returner confirmed such?

Yep these are Prestine I helped a mate shoehorn one into his evolve GT. There are some subtle difference with mine that is circa enertion era. So far so good no stutter under load yet that some of this new batch have issues with. It took the new fw. I am not sure if JP is involves with these from china. I saw one of the repaired ones they didn’t even look new.

I saw some on my local skate shop recently.
I need another project like I need a second but hole.
But I was tempted.
arbor-axis-37-flagship-19-complete-longboard-skateboard-01

5 Likes

I want see a arbor axis slammed with wide THANE (hubs maybe :thinking:drop through adjust baseplates :call_me_hand:

1 Like