šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Same here, S10+ gang gang.

3 Likes

Was having some fun with the replacement board before sending it back tmrw. Iā€™m happy mine has motors :joy:

Is this the model from their site? Iā€™m currently modeling the whole thing and this would help me check references if soā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, it is! Downloaded the stl, threw it into Cura, and violĆ  :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Hell yeah dude, I was literally about to start working on those little slotted holes

2 Likes

I need to print a slim back, done any mods yet?

1 Like

Havenā€™t done any mods yet, just wanted to print to get a feel of the remote before/if I buy one :sweat_smile:

@Venom121212 That looks awesome man. It fits all of the electronics no problem?

2 Likes

Donā€™t have the internals, just got shipped a shell to see what I could make work.

2 Likes

Which front light is this?

Sredlights. Iā€™m a fan.

1 Like

Dude, gorgeous work on that deck.

6 Likes

Oh baby :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sooooon bro! Painting and clearcoat tomorrow. Gonna do it at work. Donā€™t tell my boss.

4 Likes

Thanks man! First board/build - a definite learning experience, but love the result!

The silver part (3M gloss flip psychedelic) looks amazing outside in the sun - those indoor pics donā€™t do it justice

1 Like

I love that glossy iridescent jazz. Thatā€™s class.

I see where youā€™re going with that grip but it looks to me a bit too :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

polar bear looks like heā€™s lining up to do some fat rails, i love it.

10 Likes

This is my favorite flux board so far, I love the color combo. The blue wheels are a super nice color too, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen that shade before

@Accrobrandon are they sunmate tires?

1 Like

Thx I think its the best flux too! Lolā€¦

Yeah thats the blueā€¦maybe a hair saturated in one picā€¦ but gloroius blue when freshā€¦so fawkn sexy! I got some reds coming as well in the next orderā€¦ Superman flux board lol

1 Like

Gear up and bring a cam :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: