3D printables for esk8

It’s just PLA, the lighting makes it look cleaner than it is.

There were a few reasons. I found it hard to get spare receivers for the mini remote. The GT2B had more channels available that I wanted to use. the GT2B was easier to customise imo because other people had already made designs. And the GT2B had a rechargeable battery.

It doesn’t stop the throttle, it is part of the grip and stops the controller from sliding in your hand. I don’t know how necessary It is but the original GT2B had it.

That is a channel 3 button. I noticed the bind button and ch3 button where connected so i just used the bind button instead.

2 Likes

Printed this for my board.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3136346

11 Likes

just a little trick I haven’t seen posted before. Sorry if its a repost

1.) find a item on McMaster Carr and click product detail

2.) Save as 3d step

3.) Open with fusion or whatever you use and save as .stl

print whatever you want and use for test fitting or helping visualize a design.
works for most of the online catalog

17 Likes

@Excess
I think Ave did a video on that recently.

2 Likes

This guy

6 Likes

Tried to model the puck shell casing. Unfortunately I don’t have the internals to test fit with so print at your own risk and also let me know what needs changed :sweat_smile:

HoytPuckFront.STL (834.9 KB) HoytPuckBack.STL (614.6 KB)

17 Likes

Omg thank you

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t3:

17 Likes

Did you just whip this out right now? Or did the internals of the puck fit in your shell (forgot the name is it the Bruce?) this whole time?

1 Like

Yes. :kissing_heart:

It’s Bruce inspired?

4 Likes

Crazy!
got any sldprt or step files to it?

1 Like

Psh at least you had the internals to reference. I’m cave manning it with calipers and a shell. I guess it looks OK :kissing_heart:

Split triggers forever :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Still want to try that!

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
While this is still in progress I want to share those box I made inspire from some other vesc box already there but not big enough either for two vesc and the antispark or the dual 6.6 :wink: so here is the file so far.

Meant to be mounted on top of the MTB on the truck bolt

Enjoy and let me know if you try it ’ picture would be welcome :slight_smile: thx
Ride on and safely
2 Likes

Loving mine so far, it feels so natural

1 Like

Attempt #1 at wheel wells for pneumatic wheels… Think I’m going to actually flip the mount point so they just get bolted on with the wheel nut.

2 Likes

Wait. How can I have this :frowning:

2 Likes

Thooooon

4 Likes

If you’re looking for fsesc 6.6 enclosure to put on your mtb, here you go!

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4580466

11 Likes

Pretty expensive though :roll_eyes:

1 Like