3D printables for esk8

This guy

6 Likes

Tried to model the puck shell casing. Unfortunately I don’t have the internals to test fit with so print at your own risk and also let me know what needs changed :sweat_smile:

HoytPuckFront.STL (834.9 KB) HoytPuckBack.STL (614.6 KB)

17 Likes

Omg thank you

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t3:

17 Likes

Did you just whip this out right now? Or did the internals of the puck fit in your shell (forgot the name is it the Bruce?) this whole time?

1 Like

Yes. :kissing_heart:

It’s Bruce inspired?

4 Likes

Crazy!
got any sldprt or step files to it?

1 Like

Psh at least you had the internals to reference. I’m cave manning it with calipers and a shell. I guess it looks OK :kissing_heart:

Split triggers forever :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Still want to try that!

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
While this is still in progress I want to share those box I made inspire from some other vesc box already there but not big enough either for two vesc and the antispark or the dual 6.6 :wink: so here is the file so far.

Meant to be mounted on top of the MTB on the truck bolt

Enjoy and let me know if you try it ’ picture would be welcome :slight_smile: thx
Ride on and safely
2 Likes

Loving mine so far, it feels so natural

1 Like

Attempt #1 at wheel wells for pneumatic wheels… Think I’m going to actually flip the mount point so they just get bolted on with the wheel nut.

2 Likes

Wait. How can I have this :frowning:

2 Likes

Thooooon

4 Likes

If you’re looking for fsesc 6.6 enclosure to put on your mtb, here you go!

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4580466

11 Likes

Pretty expensive though :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah there parts aren’t cheap…but the majority of their catalog is free to 3d print… seemed worth sharing :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Definitely worth sharing. I love McMaster. They deliver the next day on most in stock things which always blows my mind.

4 Likes

Landwheel drive tool:

Fabulous Albar-Krunk.stl (15.1 KB)

3 Likes

I wonder if these will fit on trucks with 12mm axles and their corresponding axle nuts

1 Like