3D printables for esk8

Yo that’s clutch bro

Printed the e-toxx foldable board standin black carbon fiber PLA and blue PLA. total time to print all parts was 23 hrs. Printed at 150% speed. Came out really good and solid.

9 Likes

@Jujo this may be old news but I found this on the Lacroix group, that dude is selling modded shells for the puck. Bit pricey but no discrimination against the bitchest of hands :joy:

4 Likes

$45 SHIPPED? hell no. I’d rather pay someone to model it for me LOL

6 Likes

Well this is an ad on the Lacroix owners group, those guys wouldn’t look at it if it was 15$ :joy:.

I am pretty sure that @Venom121212 with his master skills could add an little dong shape handle to his model.

5 Likes

Anyone has a good abec 11 clones 5m 15mm wheel pulley stl. file? Thingiverse has alot of them but can’t decide which one to pick.
Its for a friend and its gonna be used on 97mm abec clones.

2 Likes

Yeah that wouldn’t be too hard to add.

@jujo fwiw I would charge probably $25-30 shipped for that part if I were selling them. That’s a bit too marked up imo.

4 Likes

Exactly.

So what’s your PayPal? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I can’t sell something that I don’t know works for sure. I don’t have the puck internals to try it out on and make sure everything fits nicely so I’ll just mock up a version like that and wait for someone to try printing it and see if it’s perfect or needs a few small changes.

4 Likes

Nah it’s all good. I don’t want to take up your time. I think Andrew drew up something in shape of the OSSR Bruce with puck internals somewhere… just gotta find it and try it out with my puck

4 Likes

@kevingraehl offered someone a puck to design an STL for the puck internals that was closer to the shape of the boosted remote. ( and somewhere he hacked a boosted remote to hold the puck internals. 0

3 Likes

this is a remake of @Creavenger’s design to cover the whole bottom of the etoxx mini gear drives

4 Likes

Use the files in Thingiverse done by @JuniorPotato93. Pick the ones that said: “ABEC 11 Flywheels & Clones 34,36,38,40,42,44,48,50 Tooth Pulley STL files for 9mm,12mm and 15mm Belts” they come inside a folder for various pulley counts 34T, 36T, 38T, 40T, 42T, 44T, 48T, 50T and 9mm, 12mm and15mm wide.

1 Like

Cool, thank you.

2 Likes

Printed this base for Koolwheel lights that are on my sons diy board, perfect fit.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2942770

4 Likes

TLDR but @LEE where can I find this switch and charge port print? :heart_eyes:

FlexiBMS Lite - Flexible Configuration BMS w/ CAN-bus

2 Likes

Upload the STL file within 24 hours.

10 Likes
5 Likes

"Notes:
Tough filament recommended."

sooooo no PLA? :rofl:

I am using this.It’s not flexible, but it’s reasonably strong.
Printing is easy and beautiful.
There is no need to worry about the settings, and there are few mistakes.

1 Like