šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I agree. There was a super faint second one you can barely see in the top right.

2 Likes

What phone did you use to take this picture? Its crispy.

2 Likes

S10+ very happy with it overall. My hands are too small to reach the top left corner though :expressionless:

Tradeoff for the bigger battery I tell myself.

7 Likes

That is a awesome pic :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Dude so much truth. I wanted acres in the boonies but the house was so nice and there is a big park and lake attached to our neighborhood so I cavedā€¦

3 Likes

HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE Plus itā€™s a beautiful neighborhood

1 Like

I do not have it reinforced and no cracks/damage thus faršŸ¤ž

1 Like

Samsung makes a solid fucking camera. And big phones are where its at :joy:

Dang. How did it go down?

1 Like

Gravelā€¦ and speed, a lot of speed. In short I took this corner right here

Doing 30-35mph. Happened to be a lot of gravel that I couldnā€™t see due to a trees shadows blocking the light from coming to that corner.

One sec Iā€™m up the next the rear trucks fishtailing and Iā€™m on my back :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Shit. Yep. That will do it.

1 Like

What is this alchemy?? Fiberglass and black shit and glass fit on top??

1 Like

No humans were injured, but 600 bicycles were destroyed. They think. They still havenā€™t been able to reach them.

Lady walking her dog said she walks by multiple times per day, and the last couple weeks she saw a whole bunch of bricks on the corner all cracked and broken.

Used to be Lemp Brewery building #20

7 Likes

Ouch doood, you got pizza even you are padded up like a boss?

@LEE šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else!

I applaud your innovation but hub motors on a belt drive board.
tenor

2 Likes

Yep. Basically just skinned it with fibreglass, black epoxy and glass frit.

Unfortunately, some of the epoxy settled over night and buried some frit, so I took another pass at it this evening.

Even worse than that, i had some slight drippage that found itā€™s way to the underside of the deck :man_facepalming:

Thereā€™s gonna be some serious sanding :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

This time itā€™s a board to test whether you can use Hikokiā€™s battery. Prototype.
Eventually we would like to use this battery to make a better board.
The test worked. The 18650 version of Hikoki is a Samsung 25S cell 10s1p or 5s2p. Connects in 10s and outputs 20A in 1p.
With the Hobby Wing ESC, you can run with just one battery.

There is also a 21700 version of the multivolt battery.
This is a maximum output of 1440W.
It may be a little exaggerated, but a single battery will provide sufficient performance. 144Wh.

3 Likes

Iā€™m kicking myself since I forgot to put on my armored jacket :man_facepalming: Wouldā€™ve saved my elbow but I think Iā€™d still have a messed up hip because it doesnā€™t have hip protection. Hopefully my LR gear finally comes, been a very long adventure working with them to get my stuff shipped out :rofl:

3 Likes

oooh i did that too! will do pictures in a bit, the coarse fibre stacks so fast, makes the board stiffer in like 3 layers.

Inserts were already in deck so i put in some tapped rod, they are a pain now to get out :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got the S10+ too, love it, best android phone Iā€™ve ever owned

4 Likes