🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

I honestly feel like most group buys end with the same result… waiting an unreasonably long time to save a miniscule amount of money.

6 Likes

I think it makes sense for vendors however, if they’re already stocking the item in their store and realize they need another 50/100 to hit a price break I think it saves a significant amount of money for the vendor and people involved in the group buy.

1 Like

Yeah Nexus seems to do it pretty well.

3 Likes

Was going to use Ben as an example but didnt want to single him out :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

the day u see me sell them, its the day i quit esk8…or i have a crazy plan that needs need shit tons of money to do :rofl:

3 Likes

That shit is dope

What do you do with that hole?

4 Likes

USB-C charging, yo

2 Likes

Was just about to ask this! But loving this concept @DerelictRobot :eyes:

(Hole to the right)

4 Likes

Yeah the round shaped one

2 Likes

The power button is recessed into the side, not a hole; a black pushbutton with halo led.

5 Likes

Oh gotcha, you stick your pinky in it, and it turns on :wink:

3 Likes

Is this near completion? :eyes:

2 Likes

We’re riding around on last rev prototypes at the moment, what you’re seeing here are the first beta batch parts coming together.

But yes, we’re in the process of launching our beta, just finalizing firmware and building out hardware.

10 Likes

fucking killer bored :love_letter:

Give it to me alreadyyyyyy

2 Likes

I thought he was going to put a small led light in it.

1 Like

This didn’t load for me, but if it’s a video - you want to delete that from the pictures only thread and throw that over here: 🎥 Videos, no words or Skatan will curse you with chunked wheels

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That will be the same as he’s using apples proprietary file format.

2 Likes

is that why all of these clips won’t load? Wow… Apple being Apple I guess

3 Likes