🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Thats the reason why you should join the batteries builders club :joy:
All information you need are there. You can do it. Its not that hard but the little things multiply, so it isnt that easy at all. Anyways, Im sure some nice guys will lead you through everything you want to build.
peace bro. Again, heal up and get back to health. Use “suprasorb-f” for your wounds.
its magic believe me!

1 Like

Looking forward to its evolution… 12mph for 15mins at $10 000 :thinking:

5 Likes

@DougM

1 Like

I’m still laughing from the social media comment the other day :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just like the eFoils, spend 10k or figure out how to build your own.

2 Likes

tenor (2)

8 Likes
2 Likes

Oh my god it’s Papa Meat

What a glorious channel

2 Likes

i’m 99% sure this is going to get flagged but this is ridiculous

7 Likes

Well that could be just JP lurking on here and throwing a bit more oil on the fire without legitimacy XD

4 Likes

JP just scored the biggest esk8 jackpot by convincing the truth was a lie

1 Like

A international arrest warrant has been served for crimes against Hypertrucks.

9 Likes

This one looks pretty solid, dooood.
Looks great so far :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

thanks mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No. it’s just track racing, leaning hard through corners is maximum wear. everyone in the group goes through pretty fast, I’m heavier and enthusiastically riding more, and pushing as hard through turns as I can so I think I get a bit further down the max wear on tires curve.

Also, that trampa tire, a friend had this to say:

Trampa tires are tissue paper… really nice tissue paper tho… really nice

6 Likes

I pray every night we see the biblical return of the metroboard 155’s

1 Like

Duuudeee I wanna see a video of you crossing that bridge with a board!

5 Likes

It was super fun but not very wide haha. Not gonna lie, my tire clipped the edge when I got a bit distracted by the scenery. It was supposed to be a bike path exploring trail, going up on this green route to the state park.

But I noticed that little dotted side connector path and couldn’t resist. It dumped me out at the emergency spillway which was cool.

I need to upgrade my video gear. My go pro is so grainy looking… My phone looks better than it.

12 Likes

Awesome, I love exploring and finding new spots! And still looks like there is a lot more to be explored :upside_down_face:

I recently upgraded to a gopro 8 its pretty good, I bet the 6 and 7 will still provide some good video too.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I just found out there are 2 mtb courses I missed too. I need to go back today and see if I can get from the spillway to the east mtb path.

The one on the north side of the park is described as “extremely rugged and technical and is intended for riders with a high level of experience. Very steep grades, streams, fallen trees, and other hazards are common.”

Maybe one day I’ll take the trash board to that one :rofl:

2 Likes