šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I will organise a groupride here one day, you can fly over :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly though, riding next to the river stressed me out for a bit, ive seen way to many videos of boards launching into rivers and lakes hahaha

5 Likes

actually i like this website (except of the moble version which is full of bugs) i mean it looks like a proffesional/technic website were you buy mechanic parts, full of blueprint and specs and options, and thatā€™s what Iā€™m buying
(I mean, thatā€™s what i would be buying if i wasnā€™t poor)

4 Likes

The only things i donā€™t really like is the information overload, the overinflated descriptions and the bugs on mobile. Beyond that itā€™s just fine.

Iā€™d make the parts selection process a multi-page process though. Similar to checking out in most shops. This way it leaves enough space to put some reasonable descriptions under items, like deck selection letā€™s say, and keeps the amount of information on the screen down a bit

1 Like

The common trap of designing an app/site on a desktop computer and only afterward trying to make it look good on mobile. Itā€™s always going to look like trash. If you design the narrow version first, THEN make the desktop version, great results happen.

6 Likes

I navigate this site in 1/4 of my 4k screen on pc. On smaller screens itā€™s ok but everyone forgets scaling or just assumes nothing beyond 1080p exists

Meanwhile trampaā€™s site just unfolds with all the information it was keeping away on mobile. Itā€™s definetly more usable on pc and actually pleasant to navigate once you get the hang of it

1 Like

Youā€™re in need of a trolley like mine? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah I will probably get tired of carrying at some point :rofl:

2 Likes

Mine will weigh 20-25kg depending on what pack I have on it :jack_o_lantern: (12S8P Nese 8,16kg)

1 Like

This is the exact reason I prefer 1080p screens, small-ish (like 23")

but more of them, like 2 or 3 screens

1 Like

So stealth looking I feel moon and the darknight collaborated together :star_struck:
I regret not getting these :pensive:
I guess Iā€™ll jump on the next batch
@Athrx what ratio are you running :call_me_hand:

1 Like

A friend got 1 ultrawide curved 4k screenā€¦
ā€¦now he wants 2 more for roughly 160Ā° view, + a regular screen for stocks.
I donā€™t want to even begin ranting about how stuff looks on one single ultrawide screen

1 Like

Theyā€™re a thing of beauty indeed!
And fit like a glove with 9 inch wheels

Iā€™m running 4.7 (10T and 47Tā€¦ math lol) with 190kv 63100 motors. Assuming the kv is correct it should reach about 70km/hr while having torque for anything

4 Likes

They look :star_struck: on those GD and hanger
Dude Iā€™m jelly nice bro build :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to let you down, but 9" wheels, 190kv and that ratio absolutely will not rip your shoes off. Itā€™ll be fineā€¦ But not a monster truck.

3 Likes

I hate those so much, mutliple smaller screens is so much better for most purposes

if youā€™re gaming, the ultrawide curved 4K might be better, IDK

1 Like

I prefer them for design work.

2 Likes

^^^^^ the horizontal real estate of 21:9 is incredible
I really wish 16:10 would replace 16:9

2 Likes

@Africaans Itā€™s a remix of ā€œTrampa 3D concave extensionā€. I just made one bigger and added holes. Here you go: Trampa concave by transcendReality - Thingiverse

1 Like

nerd :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I take that as a compliment :kissing_heart:

4 Likes