🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Cheers bro. Yup diy, pretty stoked how it turned out. Just started on the enclosure :+1:

3 Likes

I really like that box. Any details on its construction?

2 Likes

It’s not your usual battery box and not for your usual batteries:

12s1p 50Ah. :smiley:

10 Likes

@tomiboi - What are these remotes? Are they a mod for an existing remote or a completely new product?
Sick deck BTW!

2 Likes

Those cells look a little bit like BMW modules, what cells are those?

2 Likes

Thank you :relaxed: It’s a puck mod that I designed. Here’s a link to a thread with the .stl files.

https://forum.esk8.news/t/a-more-compact-minimalist-3d-printed-puck-enclosure/49242

I have to upload some revisions. I also designed a bamboo version. I might sell those when I get everything just right.

3 Likes

I really never think of this, but really true
Look like it
They coming this week in stock
Pm if you want to order one

2 Likes

Just gonna drop in here and say that in the last month, I was saved TWICE by charge port fuses. Just got done servicing the Blue One, adding a new fuse (I left the old blown one in there somewhere). And let me tell you, I am happy I just needed to add a fuse and not replace a battery or a burnt down building.

This is all.

10 Likes

Once it was calcium chloride brine that got into the charge port (GX16) area from the roadway.

The other time it was a malfunctioning charge cable extension that apparently developed a short.

Future Man.

so did you plow in to a rock?
how fast do you think you were going?

looks good on you…

1 Like

Im really impressed about everything on this piece.
Im not that drop down guy, but this deck makes the difference.
THE DIFFERENCE!
More than perfect…thats a deck we all need for sure, doood.
Im a fan of your work, bro.
Awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks mate.

1 Like

Congrats on keeping your teeth. Not sure how dental works down in Oz, but it’s pricey and unpleasant here.

3 Likes

spill da beans

18s12p? telsa cell pack?
what is it going in?

3 Likes

The big question is were you multitasking and you took a screenshot, or you purposely searched ‘‘it’s so fucking big’’ on google pics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Amen, I’d rather have rashes and broken bones than loosing a tooth. Good fake ones are fucking expensive

5 Likes

nahh it was open in another tab…for reasons :smiley:
but my reaction was pretty close, if I was a girl it could’ve been a selfie :smiley:

2 Likes

hit me up when that happens

5 Likes

2 stacks,

1st at 47kph, lost back wheels off the side of the path and ragdolled on the concrete.

2nd stack 10 mins later, caught an inch high rise in the pavement with the front trucks at 42kph and landed gracefully on my face.

There were about 20 beers involved, only 2 of them were harmed.

11 Likes

Oh. Good. 2 for 1.
Should cover you for a while…

1 Like