šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

The things we do for artā€¦ and love :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hope you conformal coated that ESC and sealed every electrical connector there is. Nice funnel for any water spray or rain youā€™ve built there.

2 Likes

Wow, that looks really good

2 Likes

Is that a factory coating or did you do that? It doesnā€™t cover everything

what do you use to get your edges all nicely rounded like that?

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com.au/We-Memory-Keepers-CropADile-Chomper/dp/B0024M5GH4/ref=asc_df_B0024M5GH4/?tag=googleshopmob-22&linkCode=df0&hvadid=341743222482&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=18006983597500905758&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9071255&hvtargid=pla-376720654529&psc=1

3 Likes

CORNER CHOMPERS! unfortunately Iā€™m not on the beautiful sunny island so these wonā€™t deliver to me but now i know what to search!

2 Likes

Mine came from the states im pretty sure :joy:

1 Like

oh weird, they wonā€™t deliver to me
Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 7.38.26 PM

4 Likes

Send me your dogs :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

DoIt

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: right ?! This is actually my 92 year old grandfathers mobility chair. He knows I build electric stuff, and said it only goes 5mph can you make it go faster ? I told him heā€™s gonna need a helmet :joy:

7 Likes

they look like e-toxx geardives :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I told him I wasnā€™t kidding, partly cause I wanna see whatā€™s in there.

When Brian takes short boards too far

2 Likes

LoL if it doesnā€™t have a big fat tail, it better be super long or Iā€™m out

1 Like

They have so much character man itā€™s unreal. The two laziest cattle dogs youā€™ve ever seen! My blue girl rides eskates and flies with me in the paramotor. Red one is the house protector

2 Likes

How do I get my hands on one of these decks? Iā€™m searching ā€œfathom mini drop deckā€ or so and everything is unavailable/out of stock.

I got it off of target.com

1 Like

Is target.com on the trusted vendor list?

3 Likes