🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

12 Likes

That is gold…

3 Likes

7pMnJ

5 Likes

You should have gotten up to full speed first, then lean over and punch it as you roll by at full speed

1 Like

Kaly boards are a bit out of my range, but maybe someday XD

Got a sweet open box deal on these super excited to try these out when my new amp and dac get here but the old amp will have to do for now. Do have to say the packaging is really nice its like a faux leather its cool and it comes with two cables one for 1/8" and 1/4" which is better than my HD650s which came with one, granted the cable is like a weird braid kinda feels like the sleeving maytech puts on their sensor cables

3 Likes

they are like £650?

1 Like

New there like 699 usd I got em for 450 from a local audio store so far they sound pretty good and are comfy af

2 Likes

does it have ANC?

nope I can’t think of any hifi headphones that do.

1 Like

Yeah usually hifi people stay away from consumer things like ANC and bluetooth

The apple airpods max are the first hifi-not-hifi headphones to incorporate those

2 Likes

Yup. Less processing the better for purists.

There’s a few hifi headphones that are bluetooth there just stupid expensive and are all planar magnetic

2 Likes

i haven’t used any high end headphones, so i don’t know :joy:
i guess u will need to have those amp and dac to make it an enjoyable experience?

1 Like

Quality amp needed to drive these these properly.

1 Like

These do not really the amp and dac help but these are super easy to drive and they sound alright you do lose a good bit of soundstage though

Most planar magnetics are significantly easier to drive than dynamics in my limited experience

2 Likes

nice, i believe the audio source also needs to be “HD” quality to sound good? im still living in the 320k mp3 time period :joy: :joy:

Used to be an audiogon 'tard. Owned Magnepans. Krell driven. All planars are thirsty if you want the full experience.

Now let’s fight to the death.

6 Likes

woah there I concede

3 Likes

No, I will do the conceding.

Fight to the death reason #2.

4 Likes