🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

jeez how wide are those trucks?

3 Likes

Bent axle? What happened?

1 Like

I’m just being a cheeky fuck - @Chricious them axles are gunna bend man I bent mine on 100mm boas after regular use. on magnums its inevitable.

4 Likes

300mm hanger + 50mm axles. So total width is 400mm. Same like MBS or Trampa.
You can check my build thread if you like.

I really don’t think so. They are similar strong as titanium.

3 Likes

8mm or 10mm axles? I’m guessing 8mm right?

1 Like

are they tiller 260mm hexl’s? do you + a pack weigh more than 175lbs?

If so I have bad news for you:

ninja edit -

read your build thread, so if these are not the hangers produced by this Chris at Abec for tiller you may be in fine shape and I’m sorry for bashing

4 Likes

Yeah no problem :slight_smile:
We use different aluminum and different steel to make it bulletproof. But only time will tell :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

well brotha - you have a buyer if time does tell! I still have a set of hexl baseplates collecting dust that I would love to use!! seriously I’ll buy a set. :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hahaha thanks, I appreciate it, but they are not for sale, we are just prototyping.
Maybe some kind of TKP variation will come in future for the Titan boards, but there is noting scheduled yet.

2 Likes

I officially lost faith in humanity bc of this, esc enclosure is not yet fixed and enclosure is too big, WAYYYYY too big.

P.S. Yes the left motor is slightly crooked, yes it triggers me but i’ve spent too much time on it already and it’s the best I could do

Deep breath.

You got this. Take the time to do it right and you won’t be forced to do it again. It’s worth it.

Can your main enclosure house the esc too? Maybe in the lid?

1 Like

DEEEEEP BREATHHHHH
I know :weary: I have to get some Loctite first tho, I wouldn’t want to have it loosened up while riding lmao.

It’s already REALLY tight as is, but something might work out with another member of the community that has a 3d printer

Edit: anyways winter is already there got snow yesterday and shit it was cold asf when i left work

1 Like

All the more time to make things work :wink:

1 Like

yeeeah i guess :roll_eyes:

I just want to ride it already :sob: not even I just want to try it

1 Like

What did you use for the xlite? @deecept was just looking for this.

US $1.74 | SP20 IP68 waterproof connector 1 pin 2 pin 3/4/5/6/7/9/10/12/14Pins connectors plug and socket

1 Like

Zip ties. Was a little awkward but secure with the included mount.

1 Like

What is this web page?

2 Likes

When do I give you all my money??

7 Likes

Amen bro. 0 degree truck I need these now.

3 Likes