I owe you all an apology

This might be too long for @SeanHacker new title

7 Likes

Hope to turn things around. Dug a pretty deep hole. It’ll get better once this gets taken care of.

23 Likes

Whatever Dave.

You are brave though.

Like selling coffins at a nursing home.

(Btw: Dave paid me to come in here and flame him so that he doesn’t appear to get off too easy. Buy his shit so I get paid).

23 Likes

Fatty

8 Likes

There are 2 welders. I’ll post pics

2 Likes

Thanks Dave, I’d like to throw my hat in for some replacement or refunded parts as well. I bought two sets of HeXL 260’s they appear to be v2’s. One set is completely trashed. the other I just started running on an AT board so I think they’ll be fine.

I messaged you on IG and followed up with Chris over email but haven’t heard back (from chris after you directed me to him). Not as pressing as some of the others who have been waiting months but wanted to bring it up. bent up HeXL’s:

9 Likes

These are V2s? Not v1s?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

You know I’m not skinny.

I’m gonna die if I use my new v2s aren’t i?

FleXL-Gate. :frowning:

15 Likes

Hey brother, I guess the lack of communication makes sense now.
I am so sorry to hear it didn’t work out for you with Abec.

My order vanished somewhere in the USPS system and I gave you the benefit of the doubt as far as charge backs were concerned because of all the history and your previously stellar reputation. I am not sure what will happen with the order now but if it turns up back at your doorstep then I am sure you will do the right thing.

As far as returning my money then please make sure you are straight and have food on the table before worrying about any of that.

Again I am so sorry to hear things haven’t worked out for you and thanks for the post.

Good luck brother and try to have the best xmas you can under the circumstances.

26 Likes

seems to be a thane issue, just put emm on some 7’’ air, we’ll see how that set holds up.

Still annoying - I fuckin LOVED the feel of thane and these wide ass trucks.

5 Likes

I feel like you should be able to use skateboard wheels on skateboard trucks tho.

10 Likes

I mean I agree bro haha

Edit - I do want to make sure I’m right too. the V2’s were the ones with the bolt tops above the hanger line right?

3 Likes

Correct

3 Likes

well thats not good. For everyone’s reference this bending happened after regular use around the NYC/JC/Hoboken area. Not the smoothest roads, but I don’t go seeking potholes either. Only used 100mm Boas while this occurred.

Edit - Also for reference I’m about 180 + prob 20lbs of clothes and a backpack so at most 200.

7 Likes

Like these?

:expressionless:

Why does everything on this forum call me fat?

Et tu, Dave?

11 Likes

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck…must be a duck

11 Likes

You know what they say about Glass dildos bud

9 Likes

Don’t squeeze too hard?

6 Likes

If you live in one you shouldn’t throw stones?

11 Likes

How many miles

1 Like

I ride around 8 to 10 miles a day and prob used that board to commute for around a month. Taking snow/rain days into account that prob nets around 100 miles.

4 Likes