🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

It appears that amazon sent me 2 sets of 4. adding that to the ones you gave me. I could maybe get 3 weeks of riding in… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes It’s amazon time :call_me_hand:

1 Like

They got two options for 35 Randals, you go with remodel or original?

3 Likes

Oh shit for real ?? I’ve only ever used original but now that you mention it gonna buy the other version right now :joy::eyes:

EDIT: do you know what the difference is?

2 Likes

35degreeBaseNew1Randal

35base

One has cutouts on the side and only old-school bolt pattern? I want the first one tho idk if that’s the original or the remodel. They use to make a 28 too

3 Likes

Holy crap, that’s a crazy amount of wear :open_mouth:

1 Like

I ordered one August 18th from sk8kings and it still has not shipped.

3 Likes

I can take a peek in just a second at mine. And see which one it is :eyes:

2 Likes

Reallly??? Wtf. Whenever I’ve ordered got it in less than a week. That’s super weird…

Try reaching out ? :penguin:

I just did email them. They probably just overlooked it

1 Like

Make a post with the name and a little info so it’s searchable for people. Can’t find that pic in a search

How’s that even possible?

3 Likes

what’s the enclosure bro?

1 Like

Yeaaa… how. We are losing our shit over here hahah :man_shrugging::man_shrugging: Took off a good bit of the hub lol and drive.

2 Likes

Yeah. But did the bolts just break loose and fell out?

4 Likes

Yeppp all of them came undone and then just straight rubbed all the rest of the material off hahah :joy:

But it’s okay. @Arzamenable fixing everything as usual

9 Likes

Damn! That suxs. At least you didn’t eat it lol

4 Likes

Dude! He was still hitting 40 plus in the dark…

@ahrav so what happened to the keyway and gears?

6 Likes

We’re those loctited? Everything loctited on my board came undone today… I think the heat + moving makes just enough airflow to keep it solid but if you stop after riding it hard it’ll blow up

7 Likes

There are no keyways There are 5 bolts that put the power down to the wheel. Those break loose and fall Therefore some PM is always a good idea. It only takes a second to randomly check your bolts. Specially if you’re planning on doing 40plus

7 Likes