🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

As short as a Penny, but wider, and uses the same enclosure as the one on my Orbiter.

5 Likes

Definitely up for build of the year :star_struck:

4 Likes

So clean and elegant, amazing job

EDIT : what deck is it ?

4 Likes

Idk about all that :joy::eyes: as @Skyart pointed out them heatsink cutouts look like I used a butter knife blind folded :joy::man_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

Thanks, made this for my brother. It was Globe Evo Deck

2 Likes

You and @mackann but he’s a vendor and might not count :sunglasses:

Bioboards Thorium X4 AT Ferrari Edition - possibly the fastest eks8 ever made!

2 Likes

It’s gorgeous mate :+1:

10 Likes

Isn’t that the picture from the scam raptor shop?

Yep.

But its just the guys who made em havin leftovers is all

Ordered one. Shipped same.day with tracking

1 Like

Its not leftovers from the makers like you think. This has been proven to be Jason’s leftover from qc returns

4 Likes

Its a solid af unit. Well built. Apps far easier.to nav than vesc tool. An I got vesc platinum

Oh ok. Mmm. Well I got this guy here at a makerspace whos a lifelong micro processing prototype developer and he wants the design files. Do you know where to get em.

Aw helll naw

10 Likes

Hahaha.

They have never been released. They still hold value so I don’t think the designs will be available anytime soon. His best shot is to hire an expensive reverse engineering tech firm

My guy Don has already done it. He can make em and write firmware like vedder. Problem lies in orders. Its not practical to build your own esc unless your selling 5000 of them. The price point break for componentry is like 1000 units minimum.

That’s not gonna happen mate. That would require a pre-order and that’s exactly what killed enertion in the first place

1 Like