šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

4 Likes

Not sure about the need for the cure & washing machine at this price vs a DIY but for the Anycubic itself, yea sounds like a good deal!

You wanna give it a go?

1 Like

Used the prusa SLA + curing and love em, theyre 10x more expensive tho. I just ordered :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri

What deck is that?

looks like loaded coyote

1 Like

Earthwing Muirderer

3 Likes

am i missing something?

1 Like

This is a new product made from legacy parts. As you know, thereā€™s a dual fsesc 4.20 already, but this is two 4.12 units sharing a PCB and with a custom heat sink.

Yep. The Muirderer. But chopped down pretty close to the size of an Omakase.

2 Likes

but that post is from a year ago?

1 Like

Self Picard:

4 Likes

Canā€™t wait for your yard sale :crazy_face:
Damn son you should run a mizzou Esk8 tour business :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

I was gunna say I thought I had a problem haha

3 Likes

How many times do you need to go somewhere, and donā€™t have a skate charged and ready?

:rofl:

You could have 8 breakdowns in a row and get home on a dead battery and STILL have a skate ready to go

5 Likes

Which one do you love the most?

3 Likes

They are usually all charged upā€¦ The other day I dragged the Demonseed upstairs and outside and it was deadā€¦ So I took the Rayne Crush out instead.

4 Likes

It is truly hard for me to single one outā€¦ There is so much difference here.

But probably the Haero.

It is just so dang comfortable and the way it carves is so neat.

And it is running pretty well. Just the range pisses me offā€¦

6 Likes

I envy u guy having enough space to store all ur boards, and still have space for other stuff

5 Likes

I really appreciate you posting these pics. Iā€™m going to screenshot one to save for when my wife finally catches on to how much Iā€™m spending on esk8.

14 Likes

What I love most about this place is all you enabling motherfuckersā€¦:kissing_heart:

10 Likes