🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

Sounds like Google Maps

I’m gonna call it bad luck for you :rofl::rofl:

I’d say 75-85% of the stuff you’ve listed as problems I’ve never experienced. Especially with disabling the web search, no problems at all disabling it, so far.

Guess it’s to each their own. I’ve had zero issues or complaints with windows 11 so far. Haven’t found anything I was like “oh, wish this was different” with.

1 Like

I for one also wish it had a bash shell but as they are actively working on that, I’m not complaining.

Windows will be a Linux distro in 20 years anyway

Dope freeware.

1 Like

:star_struck:
Let us know if you get any wheel bite
I’m curious thanks :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Go vote for your favorite builds of 2021 :wink:

6 Likes

Going for a test ride right now. At least with the front wheels. The rear will require a little more work.

13 Likes

@xsynatic didn’t u suggest me a software to do just that, as well as other 1 click good stuff?

1 Like

Hmm…i believe I’ve sent you OOS

https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

Can’t remember anything else.

1 Like

that was the one! good shit right there

1 Like

Goofy gang \m/
I really want to try those but I don’t want to get whole nother drive train just for that.

2 Likes

Some very early impressions here: Moe Stooge Wheel System - #92 by janpom

BTW, no wheel bite. :+1: … at least with the longest axles (shoulder bolts) that I have, which are 100mm.

3 Likes

Thats awesome didnt know it was possible on paper like that!

5 Likes

Likewise, I wish there was a wide flat road tire that could go on my Kegel GD.

The whole “exposed GD” kinda doesn’t sit well with me either, I guess it’s fine for indoor track use

1 Like

@Taraskasyanyuk I got a question. I been sitting here staring at your big ass monitor tryna determine if your background is a photo, or a screenshot from Skyrim or red ded or some shit.

2 Likes

What’s an ass-monitor?

what’s that mouse charging stand thingy? :eyes: compatible with logitech puck thingy?

It’s just a 3840x1600 wallpaper so found online, thought it looked cool haha.

It’s actually for a razer mouse that’s white, but I’ve been having issues with it so I switched to my Logitech. But yeah it’s a dock to charge it lol.

1 Like

ah damn, i thought its for logitech, then i can get rid of my powerplay mat

1 Like

@Kai this is how I know we are kindred spirits.

https://forum.esk8.news/t/best-build-of-the-year-2019-poll/14974/10

3 Likes