šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Its ok. I wonā€™t take it too personally.

1 Like

@EreTroN Can you even ride this? I wouldnā€™t want to put my feet on it, itā€™s a work of art! That needs to go on a wall not on the streets :sweat_smile: Incredible!

2 Likes

He should probably just take a file and scratch it up now :rofl:

Otherwise itā€™d be too stressful to ride

Looks super good though

3 Likes

I know youā€™d probably never sell this, but what do you think it would retail for? $6000? $8000? can you even put a price on something this beautiful?

2 Likes

Itā€™s about the price that Psychotiller tries to sell his highly flammable boards at

1 Like

Honestly I have no idea. I will be selling it at some point (maybe in a year or two). I am about to sell my last build.

https://forum.esk8.news/t/land-it-hummie-custom-2x-6374-3d-servisas-gear-tb110/30181

I really cant have 5 esk8s in my flat :smiley:

2 Likes

that sounds like a personal problem. if I could afford it Iā€™d just have esk8s instead of furniture.

3 Likes
3 Likes

:sweat_smile: Why not get factory black XT60s?
They look cool either way

(Edit: I see the antisparks I know theyā€™re not in black, yet)

1 Like

there you go, stock black antispark plugs. higher rating than Amass XT plugs.

1 Like

Yea true but theyā€™re huge
I supply them in my store so I use them a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€œhugeā€

idk theyā€™re only a little larger than an XT90, with the right wire management I donā€™t see how they wouldnā€™t fit into most builds. their width is still less than the usable height inside most enclosures so they can be run along edges.

Lol they are xt90. I just threw them in because I was already making a mess, may as well make the most of it.

2 Likes

Lol sorry, i couldnā€™t listen to that

1 Like

Itā€™s supposed to make you cringe

2 Likes

was, no longer available unless u can hit the moq per year

It worked :rofl:

2 Likes

ā€œout of stockā€ it says

1 Like

Do these wheels & tires exist anywhere?

1 Like