🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

22 Likes

Pretty cool

4 Likes

Is that a vinyl wrap?

1 Like

I doubt, looks like hydrodip to me.

Is this a 8x3 flat tire?

@Skatardude10 check out @Anubis thread for dyeing hubs. Me and Justin both have had relatively good success with fivestars and stated it in that thread :wink::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I don’t think so - one of my first hydro dips that actually worked :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

@Skatardude10

Don’t use synthetic dye and wear an apron or shit clothes. Other than that, just follow the bottle directions for nylon.

3 Likes

What charge port is that? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Skatardude10

I used the powdered Rit dye on mine. I would definitely recommend it. There was no warping and the process was really simple.

2 Likes

Looks like a lemo connector, I might be wrong though. If I am not mistaken lemo connectors are quite expensive :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

You are right ! :slight_smile:

M12 1B exactly :smiley:

5 Likes

So many parts fucked from just that little thing, if you can’t get it out.

Wish the cutouts to remove motors with pulleys attached was a standard design feature.

2 Likes

Absolutely…Its just to a new pulley… attached to a new motor…AND A FUCKING 1.5mm allen key. Like there’s no chance for anything gripping it for removal. The person that chose to go with 1.5mm grub screws needs to be punched in the dick.

At least amazon sends me a replacement.

6 Likes

haha you better baby that setup and pray for minimal maintenance.

Can always cut the shaft off with the pulley and replace it/ use the short shaft in a gear drive.

3 Likes

Is that a Wera ? Same shit happened to me.

2 Likes

It is. Which size?

Wera it’s snapon for poor people…

2 Likes

I actually broke one of my Wera keys the exact same way. But God was being gracious on that day, and the stuck piece fell out on its own, so I could use another hex key to save the day.

@moon recommends Bondhus hex keys, and it’s what I’ve been using ever since as well.

2 Likes

Probably same size as yours

Who even needs 1.5mm like come on

1 Like

@Jc06505n do an review from a esk8 perspective please, too much money to buy and find out that will sound the same as my Flip 4 strapped to the top of the backpack lol

2 Likes