šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

twas the oatmeal stout and maybe some cough syrup too whoops not sure how that got in there

3 Likes

it error is humanā€¦

to over serve is our prerogative

2 Likes

@3DServisas

Is it possible to order those gears with a 10mm shaft and a keyway from you?

KR

4 Likes

Yes, but only with gear drives. :grinning:

2 Likes

I did that with my focboxes last go at this box and now I have two conveniently fused focboxes :upside_down_face::grin:

Youā€™re correct, itā€™s just the bullets from the connector tapped out and shortened to fit the space.

2 Likes

better not use a wand with that :woozy_face:

3 Likes

lol no wand here

3 Likes

that turned out really really nice, Max!

1 Like

Great work on the wrapā€¦

2 Likes

@rafaelinmissouri do you have a favorite board? Iā€™ve got 5 workingā€¦ but I only really bring out 2ā€¦ the really light 'thane grocery-getter and the kalyā€¦ I like bothā€¦ but my heart of hearts belong to 'thane boards

3 Likes

Favorite is hard. Ends up kind of being the one that I fixed or upgraded most recently.

This is kind of current order.

I love the Haero. It is amazing. But it also pisses me off with the crappy range and belt skippingā€¦
This Demonseed is a recent rebuild and I totally have been loving it. The deck is awesome. And this vibe on the Caguamas is awesome.
Then the Omakase.
I really did something right there.

Then the Rayne Crush because it is finally running well.

3 Likes

I seeā€¦

you serve so many mistressesā€¦ must be that latin loveā€¦

2 Likes

Muito amor pra dar

2 Likes

I gotta find myself a Rayne

2 Likes

youā€¦ are a man of w00d you my brother should be making your own unicorns

4 Likes

I plan to, I should catch a few for studies tho.

1 Like

fukk thatā€¦ did Michelangelo start with paint by numbers?

2 Likes

You got a point there brother. Any equipment investment is delayed after the year of the Rat has passed I am afraid.

1 Like

iā€™m sorry i donā€™t speak that languageā€¦

as an asideā€¦ whenā€™s the last time you went out and watched Chopes break big???

1 Like

Decades ago dude, i know itā€™s a shame but I am not much of a surfer and the last time I went there i was camping and never I only stayed on the beach. Fuck that I like living and breathing air.

1 Like