🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

sounds good, but sounds perfect electrified :joy:

1 Like

Oh damn, those decks are hella strong

Let me guess u put danny on it

1 Like

Don’t be playing like Ohio didn’t invent crocs.

Is that a pic of the deck flexed that deep or is the ground clearance that low even with 110’s? It’s hard to tell

1 Like

frantic panicked googling

1 Like

Phew

5 Likes

Thats a very heavy fried of ours on it.

This is normal clearance

7 Likes

Oh wow haha that is indeed impressive. Did it creak or make any weird noises lol

Also you missed your focus for the background blur :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

:ok_hand:

char char

2 Likes

Yesssir

That’s pretty sweet!

I’m running a single drive right now with a sealed Maytech 6374 and it’s getting pretty damn hot, wondering how much better the SK3’s would work for me with superior cooling, and no sensors.

4 Likes

The motor is getting hot, or the ESC?

Usually my FOCBOX 1.6 overheats before my motor, currently a TB6380 but was a sealed Maytech 6374

3 Likes

motor for sure, esc can’t get hot it’s getting some airflow I think it stays under 60-70C, I’ll check next time.

The motor gets over 80deg I start getting faults and feeling it limit power, its very hot to the touch can’t keep my finger on it too long. I just wait and spin the motor some and it goes back down to 60-70deg in only a few min.

on my last ride during the break I searched and it seems that sealed 6374’s are rated up to 100deg.

Would be interested in trying out a single drive 6380 maybe I can borrow my buddy’s lol.

He’ll just need it back when jason hand delivers the unity.

1 Like

Why even leave the connectors on there?

5 Likes

sometimes we approach science slowly… ever have a component that failed?

and this:

3 Likes

I’d honestly be stoked if MFRs made VESCs with large solder pads/rings less connections means mOaR bettererer… you should have seen the wiring nightmare that this design precipitated…

It looks moAr betteter not seeing the solution… Only the final product…

3 Likes

My current guess,

is that the pos/neg wires are each split into two bullets that go into the xt60s

This allows a double sided parallel connector to be made in a much shorter space than two male xt60s end on end.

I’m feeling the smartz although it might be what i’m smoking

2 Likes

I think he meant why have the XT60s at all. Just solder the wires together and exit the contraption

Both solutions work fine

4 Likes

I fully comprehend compadre… My thoughts are still valid…

3 Likes