🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

That came out perfect, nice work!

7 Likes

Oh my God @Paul77 it was better before I opened it. What the fuck. I hope you’re happy.

11 Likes

Looks like you’re pretty well endowed to warrant a hole that big for Sean’s mouth

9 Likes

That’s a big ass glory hole!!! And yes it made me happy :grin:.

7 Likes

@mynamesmatt can you make a video of putting all the lipos in and out so we can see how difficult it is?

4 Likes

So that’s what is really on the other side of the lil door.

11 Likes

I feel like its just missing @SeanHacker in a gimp suit

8 Likes

@mynamesmatt I second that. That battery is Incredible :star_struck: I like using hobby lipos to keep things modular and replaceable and you’ve done that while also making it one solid battery.

Does it have any flex?

2 Likes

Oh shit, good idea. Maybe i can implement it somewhat shitty.

1 Like

Pffffffff that would have been epic!!!

1 Like

That looks like satans asshole…

Have you found available tires in stock for the wider wheels? Everything I’ve seen has been out of stock for a while…

Thanks.

I cant speak for the twampas but the set of hellcats wides (roughly the same width) I have accept most 200x50 tires and tubes. Ran the hellcats on my atb for over 500 miles and no issues.

As for the twampas, seeing as the spacer makes them just as wide as the hellcats, I’d assume 200x50 would work as well.

@ducktaperules any input?

When I had wide wheels I was just running standard tyres, but I haven’t done that in a while, didn’t see much benefit.

2 Likes

Damn @xsynatic you blew me out of the water

2 Likes

not really… i didn’t really want any flex. this board will do 70kmh so i want it pretty rigid. the pcb’s are only 1.2mm so individually they’re flexy as. Once everything’s together it’s pretty rigid

1 Like

thanks lads, I’ll make a video later. i won’t remove all the batteries but I’ll take 3 out so it doesn’t confuse the shit out of the bms.

2 Likes

thanks mate! Took a fucking hot minute and discovered some flaws I’d make different for next time but yes! It works!

3 Likes

told you it’s shitty

12 Likes

It’s a work of art

9 Likes