šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

I just wanna see the renders.

But make it dark Quinn, so we can hardly see anything.

1 Like

dark enuff? For some reason my totally legit version of SW 2019 stopped rendering again. Last time I fixed it by the magic of complaining about it to the robot and trying to show him only for it to start working that moment.

4 Likes

Needs more mood lighting. Maybe some vignette

2 Likes

looks insane, bro!

1 Like

What gears are you running?

1 Like

:metal::grinning:

@Paul77

1 Like

You put in work, very nice!!! I thought you got some BN AT straits but the gear boxes didnā€™t look right. Great build.

1 Like

thaanks man :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Not a good look :disappointed:

1 Like

How did you manage that??

2 Likes

I have no idea but I guess from hard landings in dirt park where it happened. The tire is warped and broken.

6 Likes

no obv you need to do it more so you can get better riding that way!

2 Likes

Jeez @Skyart, keep it in #shittyDIY will ya??

2 Likes

Lool :rofl: my bad, @xsynatic Can you please move my pics to where they belong :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

i was at a bike race racing against @hoytkid on his uni and on my way back I got bored so I decided to gokart and I ate shit lol. my weight was too far back so I was wobbling. getting harder bushings for the back as I wobble at bit under normal circumstances too

2 Likes

Whereā€™d you get those washers? I ordered some rubber ones off aliexpress (took me a while to even find ones that are actual rubber), but they tear if I tighten the bolts too tight :frowning:

4 Likes

I poached them off roofing screws from work :rofl:

7 Likes

i think jens decreased the side wall size on his latest version of wheels

1 Like

Goodman! Iā€™m a firm believer in the art of ā€œrepurposingā€ also :call_me_hand:t6:

3 Likes

Shredlight clones?

1 Like