🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

That is really cool, you did a great job on those decks. Now the dawn makes sense!

3 Likes

dude.

I love these man…

5 Likes

Discgolf, it’s like golf for hippies. Its a good time for sure

7 Likes

Tossed quite a a few discs in my life. Sounds like we need a carve pdx invitational.

4 Likes

what wheels are these?
kr

2 Likes

Superstars wides with metro 155 tires I’ll be posting my first build thread soon this is my baby build

7 Likes

I still disc golf almost every day the weather is good

3 Likes

I live attached to a really hard but scenic disc golf course. This isn’t a brag as I’m utter shit. I’ve just found enough discs while skating to be able to lose a few. I was only missing a putter until @Lionpuncher sent me one out of the blue. Great guy right there.

8 Likes

Now that is talent!! That’s awesome.

7 Likes

So much yes. The Portland area has several disc golf courses that I frequent. It would have to be BYOD though, I only have a couple sets haha.

4 Likes

Mario is a freaking genie on a board

2 Likes

Is that foam padded griptape? Do you sell this kind of griptape separately?

Galaxy Black Prusament…My favorite :call_me_hand:t6:

1 Like

That stuff is sick!

1 Like

Yes sir…I love it.

h.e.l.m.e.t.s. are cool.

Did you finish up the coffin build?

6 Likes

Yup! Took it on closed roads at like 10mph. Helmets always usually

2 Likes

I was fooling with batteries and I looked up. “Wait, wut?!, do it again”. He did, but I had a boomer moment and took pictures instead of video.

“No, wait, my bad, keep going” …. and video activated.

And that’s how I barely got 360 of near 720.

Sure, tell yourself, “I could do that if I swapped my bushings for chunks of hot string cheese.”

He skated those bushings without adjustment at speed during my last run before I turned my board over to foster care.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRs7SWmJ1RD/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

That’s a carvey setup. Looks like fun to ride, I’m gonna try to attempt the the one foot circle (no vid will be uploaded as I doubt I will be that graceful lol)

2 Likes