🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread_2020_summer

There’s something disturbingly erotic about that photo.

1 Like

from all the comments I’ve had on my bench yours is the best :rofl:

2 Likes

now u just need those little rubber feet thingy to stop it from slipping when u r welding :crazy_face:

this little thing is beautifully made

6 Likes

Domestic cells = Chinese cells

Chinese cells bad

6 Likes

@Halbj613 could have gotten a full refund :joy:

5 Likes

BAK cells that @Battery_Mooch tested are pretty good.

2 Likes

Not when you compare to cells like the 40T and p42a

3 Likes

I’m second guessing this purchase :rage:
And I have to wait tell august to get it :confounded:

5 Likes

literally just contacted them asking whether the board would have new or old cells
if you wanna back out man all good and i will find someone else in the usa to buy

2 Likes

its still a good board, for short commute, or grab and go

3 Likes

It’s all good I’ll wait till August :call_me_hand: and then I’ll bug you :rofl:

2 Likes

From what I can tell… definitely a transfer… probably hydro. Looks like it’s then sprayed with the blue and maybe a clear metallic and a clear coat.

1 Like

This is what you come to my shop for

4 Likes

I wonder what this means for the Atlas battery. I was intrigued with the 4x4 until I saw the pack specs. On 4wd I would probably just make it down the block and have to walk back.

Reviews says 15 good miles. Who ride more than that….I do 20-30 loops

im the king of bugging
do your worst

3 Likes

Most of the 18650’s from the big manufacturers, like the Samsung 25R8 that BAK cell essentially equaled, are poor performers too when compared to the top 21700’s like the 40T and P42A. :slightly_smiling_face:

There are definitely some very low quality cells from the smaller factories in China but the larger companies make decent cells.

IMO we need to remember that there are also many (comparatively) poor performing cells from the big manufacturers. They have current ratings of only a few amps (or less) and less than 2500mAh of capacity. They cost less though and are perfect choices for inexpensive laptops, powerbanks, toys, remotes, and other low power devices.

I agree that they are all terrible choices for esk8 use though.

4 Likes

“Probably due to rightly living” what the hell is wrong with this guy?
His bio says, “Christian. Pretty much sums it up.”
That just makes me sad :confused:

7 Likes

each time i see this gif, i always wait for the stonks frame :joy:

10 Likes

Haha it’s too bad I could only like gif this once. So once I hit the ignore does that just make this person invisible on the forum to me?

Oh yup, that’s sweet. Year is as long as allows though

3 Likes

u can ignore them forever :joy:

3 Likes