Raptor owners scavenge grounds

I’ll see what I have left

1 Like

I’m trying to troubleshoot the board with the focbox tool.

One of the motors was making a loud hum when getting power and would have trouble starting from a stop.

Does anyone know the values I should put in the Motor Setup Wizard? I’m a total noob here.

Just tovlake shure: check your cables, it’s possible that two phases are short circuiting, hence the lockup at start.

1 Like

Everything looks pretty fresh to my untrained eye.

I was gonna recalibrate the motors but they updated the app and it’s much less straightforward than it used to be.

I actually reset the settings on the unity on accident an now I’m not sure what values to put in during the motor wizard.

2 Likes

I bailed out long ago but so no idea, but be cautious and maken sure this is fixed before riding. Lockups mid ride=bad day
The pcb bridge and the wiring inside the wheel might be damaged too btw, though your insides look clean and new.

2 Likes

How can we tell if we have US or China made thanes? Looking for new rears of course!

if you pay shipping costs you can have all these

5 Likes

Sure, I’ll take it!

Anyone got an extra spare rubber cap that goes over the power/LCD display? Thanks!

I have a 3d print file
Edit: @WilliWonka has it

It might not be perfect though.

Open the vesc tool and run “Foc motor detection”

If anything is unclear, ask.

1 Like

3D Print a silicon cover is possible?

1 Like

It doesn’t need to be silicon, pla will be fine. just epoxy or silicone(glue) it in place

2 Likes

I think I have some rear wheels, defs have some bms and new v3 raptor motors. Pm if in need. Located in Australia

1 Like

I don’t think you can 3D print silicon at all, at least not fdm

1 Like

Yes I do. Wru located?

You don’t have to input any values, just follow the gui and spin by hand in the forward direction where prompted. Hall sensors are prone to failure so you can turn them off. Failed hall sensors will also give the symptoms you described

2 Likes

dident we have an agreement for this long ago>

really depends, but who knows i like to call myself the raptor 2 expert but hey.

If you are really a raptor expert, u would say no.
200 euro is max what I would spend on it as the only reusable thing inside is the unity.

I do not recommend buying.